• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alex Lesukov - New pictures!!

C

Comin_Up

At least he uses some pretty decent form, unlike that of Branch Warren. And just because he's not grunting his ass off every rep doesn't mean he isn't working hard.

Haha yea true, but im not sayin it like that but its like he just does his set and after he is done he seems fine like he never did one, mabye he is just cold and cuts his emotions off like arnold ha and he never sweats but he is in russia :bitelip: i just think he could work harder than he does, quite a bit harder.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha yea true, but im not sayin it like that but its like he just does his set and after he is done he seems fine like he never did one, mabye he is just cold and cuts his emotions off like arnold ha and he never sweats but he is in russia :bitelip: i just think he could work harder than he does, quite a bit harder.
I see what you're saying, but he wasn't doing any heavy exercises like squats or deadlifts. Those exercises don't really need all the hardest effort to do and aren't as draining compared to that of deadlifts and squats.