• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez '07 vs Jay Cutler '09 - Mr Olympia

Who wins?

• Total voters
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Braaq I prefer Vic's physique.

You can't go past Jay though. Vic looks soft in comparison and I'm pretty sure that side by side Vic would be pwnd for mass. The side chest is evidence of that.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, Jay takes it easily.

Edit: Vic's side chest looks awesome though.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It comes to preference and I like Victor's physique much better (obviously) but I would have to agree this Jay actually deserves this win. One out of three deserved Jay! Good Job!

Jay deserved it in 06... Ronnie's asymmetry issues were pretty horrible, and that is a major aspect of bodybuilding.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay deserved it in 06... Ronnie's asymmetry issues were pretty horrible, and that is a major aspect of bodybuilding.

I would say that about Jay then as well. He has asymmetry issues as well, Ronnie's were just more evident that year. But many had Vic ahead of Cutler that year, as far as I remember reading. Again, I guess it just comes down to preference because in 06 Jay was not nearly as hard as he was this year

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say that about Jay then as well. He has asymmetry issues as well, Ronnie's were just more evident that year. But many had Vic ahead of Cutler that year, as far as I remember reading. Again, I guess it just comes down to preference because in 06 Jay was not nearly as hard as he was this year

I agree that this year's Jay was better than 06, but Jay did look great that year, it wasn't an overly huge difference. His 06 Olympia showing was probably his 3rd all time best, next to this year and 01. Vic didn't deserve to beat Jay then, no chance.

From 2006

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthre...e-pictures-2947.html?t=2947&highlight=morning

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True, he looked sick in those pics. Flattened out a bit during the contest though. I just think this one was no contest and no arguments that he was the dominant winner even compared to 06

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aside from lighting difference the pics dont tell the difference in size of the the two... Jay of 2009 would have eaten Victor of 2007 for breakfast!

L dimi

L dimi

jay for me , better quads , hamstrings , look very hard with muscle fulled