• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman article in Australian Newspaper (includes pics and video)

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnie's big mate brings the universe to Sydney beach.

MEET the man mountain who has terminated "The Terminator".

Former Texas cop Ronnie Coleman broke Arnold Schwarzenegger's world body building record when he was crowned Mr Olympia for the eighth time in 2005.

Weighing 130kg and bench pressing 300kg there was no chance of any sand being kicked into Ronnie's face yesterday as the 45-year-old hulk transformed Coogee into muscle beach as part of his Australian tour.
The secret of his imposing physique? "Just one hour a day in the gym, that's all it takes," Coleman said yesterday.

He's still very close to Schwarzenegger, working with the California Governor on a number of children's charities but said there was no way he would follow the Hollywood star into the political world.

"I hate politics but I still count Arnie as one of my friends. The last show I did with him was in March, a fundraising contest," he said.

Coleman said body building had come a long way since the dark days of steroids abuse and urged young fans to find a mentor.

"Knowledge is the real power," he said of his mentor, Australia's very own Mr Muscle Paul Graham

Attachments

• 0,,7091121,00.jpg
    0,,7091121,00.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 248
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HIs back doesn't look that bad! Big Ron Coleman!

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie is the man! great to see him enjoying himself, and getting back inshape it seems aswell.
Thanks for posting man

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks OK, Nice to see him enjoying himself and traveling around...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
That bdb pic looks pretty good..

J

jk1

christ all the crap bodybuilders have to go through sometimes when being interviewed by "ordinary" people. But i he must be used to it :)

Light weight

Light weight

Héhé, Big Ron is back, go bro.......!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Holy shit, did no expect that lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hope he does the aussie pro next year :D

A

asdfghjkl3564

I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN BODYBUILDING HISTORY

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is definately the best he has looked in the past couple of years!
Annnnd still I pray that he is only trying to make as much money as possible with his talks of a comeback!
He has had too great a run to ruine it with a come back attempt... I pray (not just hope) he realises this and is only mocking us with the comeback talk!
His left side could not have placed in top 5 even at this show :'(

I

ivan305

damm..im impressed..i guess he still has gas in the tank..im curious to know how good he will look come next years mr.olympia?if he keeps improving and getting better he might get a chance to win..look at branch no one thought he was gonna come in that good or place number 2..anythings possible

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking closely at the pic I think his back and tri are not recovering as much as they should but he's hiding his injuries pretty well in that shot.

Good for him, too bad the posing round is not being scored anymore.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damm..im impressed..i guess he still has gas in the tank..im curious to know how good he will look come next years mr.olympia?if he keeps improving and getting better he might get a chance to win..look at branch no one thought he was gonna come in that good or place number 2..anythings possible
Branch does not have a torn left quad and left lat. He does have a torn tricep but not nearly as bad as Ronnie's. And he's not 45 years old.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch does not have a torn left quad and left lat. He does have a torn tricep but not nearly as bad as Ronnie's. And he's not 45 years old.

branch has a torn tri, torn bi, torn lats, and a minor pectear.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
branch has a torn tri, torn bi, torn lats, and a minor pectear.
Not to the point where it shows outstanding asymmetries like it does on Ronnie.
So you're saying that Ronnie can make a comeback and place as good as Branch does? Seriously? :bitelip:

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not to the point where it shows outstanding asymmetries like it does on Ronnie.
So you're saying that Ronnie can make a comeback and place as good as Branch does? Seriously? :bitelip:

why are you putting words inn my mouth? I was simply pointing out that branch has a bunch of injuries that you seemed not aware of

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why are you putting words inn my mouth? I was simply pointing out that branch has a bunch of injuries that you seemed not aware of
I knew he had a bunch of injuries, the torn tricep the only one I remember, but I did know that. That is why I said his injuries aren't as obvious to point out as Ronnie's are. You can barely tell he tore his tricep.