• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creators Protodrol Cycle Log

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally have my appetite back and I am consistently between 4500 and 5000 calories. I am really liking this stuff. Weight was at 217 today.

Pump- Awesome. All day I feel a full pump and feel large. Pump during the workouts is painful and awesome.
Strength- Definitely up, maybe 5-7%
Vascularity- Room mate just commented on the roadmap vascularity just sitting here.
Libido- At least doubled.
Sides- Alpha male mentality is certainly present. Intensity and desire to lift is through the roof.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like its going well man,
already lean like that is a +, keep up the hard work Creator!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great product. Final Stats

Weight: 220
BF: 9%

Pump- Great pump throughout the day and painful during workouts.
Strength- More aggression that led to more strength.
Vascularity- Increased a lot
Libido- Increased first 2 weeks then leveled
Sides- Back pumps pretty bad and alpha male mentality

PCT: Reversitol
-So far the reversitol seems to be working great. Libido has come back up. I am 2 weeks into the pct. Strength is still increasing and weight has dropped to 218 BUT, I have not taken creatine since the end of my cycle either. My roommate is starting to have a little sensitivity in nipples and he ran same cycle and pct as me but he is a little more prone to gyno, he will take some letro. As for me, staying lean and no signs of gyno. I do notice that my aggression in the gym is down quite a bit.

For all those who want to clean up on this product or any others, nutritionarsenal.com has them all. Including havoc.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are a couple post cycle pics.

getattachment1aspx-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MAn you look really good. That relaxed pose is simply amazing. Great review on your cycle.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thanks a ton brother!

C

Comin_Up

Great job bro. bet you were expecting more gains though huh? Bein sick didnt help i bet.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job bro. bet you were expecting more gains though huh? Bein sick didnt help i bet.

To be honest, I wasnt expecting anymore regardless of illness. 10 lbs of lean mass gained in 4 weeks is phenomenal!

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Side chest looks incredible!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did you feel that your blood pressure raised any like some other ph's will do. Any bad headaches, etc?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did you feel that your blood pressure raised any like some other ph's will do. Any bad headaches, etc?

Yes bp was up slightly. No headaches though.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good man, keep up the hard work.

rexurizen

rexurizen

hi guys, I just receive my protodrol and I would like to know when is the best time during the day to take the 2 pills, would it be good to take one first thing in the morning and the other before workouts?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rexurizen- Thats probably how I would dose it and try to take the one in the morning with a meal for better absorbtion. I'm not sure of the half life of protodrol, but most ph's are about 6 hours. And you'd want to dose them apart so that your blood levels stay somewhat the same and not on a rollercoaster ride so you'll get better gains and less sides.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bam hit it dead on. Just split them apart as best you can and take with a meal. have fun with it

Free91

Free91

Hi you advise to use an anti estrogen or no?