• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler is going to retire after 2010 Mr O

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont believe it for a second. Jay has nothing else besides bodybuilding. If he 'retires' he'll be back in no time.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
There hasn't been anyone to replicate Arnies success because the charisma he brought was infectious. Plus Arnie wasn't just big, he was tall, had a presence on screen, picked his roles and was extremely dedicated.

Agreed. Arnold had them all, height, charisma, big enough for his roles, and the accent!, Arnie's the man! :D

B

benmoneyog

well if you think about it doing regular roles such as being a big goon in a movie or a bouncer role wit a few lines prolly does make more than bodybuilding

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex;645819[B said:
]If Jay was referring to more bodybuilding videos, he would continue competing[/B]. Sounds like he wants to be an actor, which would be nothing but an enormous fail, just like his buddy Kevin Levrone.

I don't think that's going to happen. He said: "I will retire".

yair2210

yair2210

where did he post it?
I check'd his page and didnt find it...

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Read the first post bro, they said he said it on his facebook.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a way to announce it though, come on. I'm not a spelling Nazi or anything like that (well, actually...), but he's just like: "k im retiring now im gunna make money by filming..."

Try a little harder Jay, come on! What's next, what's next, what's next!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff