• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cedric McMillan is the Next Ronnie Coleman

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly a flawless physique damn near. The only things I can even slightly critique on are his calves and he could be a little tighter/developed through the glutes and hams.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

very promising guy if he can add some size he's on his way to become the next coleman

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
_47I3411_BSXYOCUDSK-1.jpg

Cedric - "Ok kids, good job, now bring it in.."

_47I3412_TEPWZXBRFZ-1.jpg

"...you all get gold star stickers and icecream for trying your best"

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks big enough to be calling them all munchkins in a condescending manner.

Given his height and proportions, give him some more size and he will be unbeatable. Whether he does that remains to be seen.

hulk777

hulk777

nah not the next coleman. looks more like another melvin anthony type body.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He is much taller than Melvin, so he has the potential to put a lot more muscle on his frame. He is already much larger than Melvin.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He is much taller than Melvin, so he has the potential to put a lot more muscle on his frame. He is already much larger than Melvin.

Not only that, his individual muscles are much better than Melvins, he is much crisper than melvin and doesnt have awkward looking parts.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks fantastic, and he seems to be a cool guy as well. i havent been impressed this much by a bodybuilder since Phil Heath at the 2008 ironman.

if he keeps progressing like he has he's gonna do some serious damage in the near future.

i think he can knock out everyone, like Ronnie did in 1998!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think he'll sport a physique like Melvins. He'll surpass it. :)

That being said though, there's nothing wrong with Melvins physique, he's got really nice classic lines.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

First off, my intention was not to directly relate him to Coleman but to simply state that this type of physique is very rare to see, especially at the rate in which he has built his physique.. this guy has Coleman like potential, and Cedric just like Coleman started late in his career, not sure of what age Coleman was but this guy is 32, definitely not young for just becoming a pro, but mark my words, if this guy continues on this path, he will be unbeatable in the IFBB..

Melvin Anthony LOL.. thats like comparing a Chrysler to a BMW..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
First off, my intention was not to directly relate him to Coleman but to simply state that this type of physique is very rare to see, especially at the rate in which he has built his physique.. this guy has Coleman like potential, and Cedric just like Coleman started late in his career, not sure of what age Coleman was but this guy is 32, definitely not young for just becoming a pro, but mark my words, if this guy continues on this path, he will be unbeatable in the IFBB..

Melvin Anthony LOL.. thats like comparing a Chrysler to a BMW..

its like comparing apples and ora- err..... nah not even, its like comparing a nice shiny crispy apple to a rotten egg plant LOL

M

monkster

he's got the potential.....but he's got to keep improving year after year to a Mr O like big Ron....

hulk777

hulk777

from the back looks like melvin especially the rear lat spread and back double bicep. all im sayin is that his body is more towards melvins body type both are great and i wouldnt be surprised to see in the future that this cedric guy will do some damage up there on the stage.

hulk777

hulk777

fhis front double bicep could do with more bicep peak and tricep hang legs look excellent nice sweep and shape.

hulk777

hulk777

lol ronnie arms and a melvin midsection

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie has better genetics than this guy. This guy resembles Tony Freeman more than Ronnie coleman.