• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Red Dead Redemption

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want to play this game as an evil cowboy first. I don't need no bandana neither! COME GET SOME!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I want to play this game as an evil cowboy first. I don't need no bandana neither! COME GET SOME!

well you got the lingo down LOL.

Have u been online lately?

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nah, not that much! I just bought Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising though, it's all right. There's a very steep learning curve. Coop is a lot of fun. We were advancing through an enemy encampment taking cover behind some buildings, and my buddy runs at the edge of the wall to take a peak around the corner and I hear a series of explosions and next thing I know he literally explodes in front of me. Nothing was left! It was fucking crazy man. I see a big cloud of dust, his body is torn into peices and blood and dirt is covered on my screen it was so wicked. I never ever experienced anything like that in a video game. He got fucking OWNED! After that I ran back for cover and I had to patch up my wounds from the shrapnel.