• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Pre-contest 2010

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You must be very dissapointed. Looking forward for the pics and I'll give you my sincere opinion.

Great job if you looked even better than in the past show.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was about 100 miles after we left that the lady realized that she forgot the camera so what we have are some pics from the phone. Its a pretty descent camera though. These were taken right after pre-judging. Like I said, maybe a little flat but I think my conditioning is better than ever.

bend1-1.jpg

bend2b-1.jpg

bend3-1.jpg

bend4-1.jpg

bend5-1.jpg

bend6-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cork

Cork

Damn man, sorry to hear about your placing. You look great, and obviously improved over last year, be happy for that!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The size game :disgust:

Takes all of the challenge out of the sport if you can rock up soft (like a certain member here did). Be worth keeping in mind who the judges were so that you don't waste your time dieting for shows they judge in the future.

Oh and from the phone pics you looked even better than the last show, well-done!!!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thanks a lot guys. I will not dwell on my poor placing in this show but rather look forward to a very productive off-season!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome job Mike. You nailed it buddy, at both shows it appears! From what I could see, looked like you deserved number one at the Empire show. I've always loved your stage presence, you always look confident up there.

Off topic, but are you able to push out your left pec any further in your side chest? I think you should experiment a little with it, so you can look less narrow next to the other competitors.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome job Mike. You nailed it buddy, at both shows it appears! From what I could see, looked like you deserved number one at the Empire show. I've always loved your stage presence, you always look confident up there.

Off topic, but are you able to push out your left pec any further in your side chest? I think you should experiment a little with it, so you can look less narrow next to the other competitors.

Thanks a lot Joey! I always value your opinion and know that you feed zero BS!
About the side chest, I definitely see what you are saying. My chest has always been a week point. It is getting bigger but I think I could push a little more and maybe turn a little more. I know a big weakness is in how narrow I can look on stage if I dont pose correctly.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
t rather look forward to a very productive off-season!
Which you will log for us in the training log section ? :drool::drool::drool:

p.s you looked really good in both shows mike. Definitely deserved a better placing then what u got in the 2nd show.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with you, your continioning was even better at the second show.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Which you will log for us in the training log section ? :drool::drool::drool:

p.s you looked really good in both shows mike. Definitely deserved a better placing then what u got in the 2nd show.

subscribe 100% my friend Pickle.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally got some pics. Here is one but I am still waiting to up load the others and I am dead tired so I will do it tomorrow. I am on the far right. Placings go 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th

abshowbend-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally got some pics. Here is one but I am still waiting to up load the others and I am dead tired so I will do it tomorrow. I am on the far right. Placings go 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th

Sorry is that the list for placings or the list of conditioning in reverse order?

I can see how the larger guys placed ahead of you if you judge soley on size. 2nd place looks especially poorly conditioned.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are some more pics. I do admit that I was looking way flat from the side, but I do believe that my conditioning should have counted for something.

bendshow1-1.jpg

bendshow2-1.jpg

bendshow3-1.jpg

bendshow5-1.jpg

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they look like they are jucing. was it a tested show?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ At least the guy who was next to The Creator doesn't look like a juicer.

TC, I think only your chest was looking flat from the side, your legs looked great from every angle.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No it was not a tested show. And once again, I was the youngest but 7 years in my class.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Your legs were clearly the best in the show mate. Especially in your side chest man, they look ridiculous!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ At least the guy who was next to The Creator doesn't look like a juicer.

and it looks like hes trying to let off a fart in that last pic