• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ON Whey protein?

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, I understand that you're new to supplements, but you're clearly being too anxious about this thing. Whey a by-product of the manufacture of cheese. Think of it as it was food. Whey is elementary supplement, thus you can't see results after only 4 servings, it's just an additional source of protein, that's it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imagine as if its a packet of cheap store brand hot coco, there, ya go.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Dude, I understand that you're new to supplements, but you're clearly being too anxious about this thing. Whey a by-product of the manufacture of cheese. Think of it as it was food. Whey is elementary supplement, thus you can't see results after only 4 servings, it's just an additional source of protein, that's it.

this.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
i missed this thread i might be late but anyway...

ON is the only brand I buy. So far so good. Both flavours available to me (chocolate and vanilla) are great and they blend very well. I use it after workouts as a way to avoid eating first junk i find in the fridge, since i tend to feel very hungry after my workouts. And of course it helps to keep protein ratio high in a not-so-expensive way. 2 servings of that and i don't feel hungry in hours.
Sometimes I carry one serving to work for an extra meal when i work from 8 to 15 (and arrive home at ~16) in the summer.

Ocasional "protein farts" are smelly tho haha.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Tnx for your post, mate.

Hey, one question if u don't mind: where do you buy it? proteinaprecio.com went very well to me: 43.50€, 48 hours shipping.

---------------------------------------------------

OK, 21 or so servings after my first one, I don't have any problems with sleeping, extra gas, etc.

Tnx for your input and feedback in this thread.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
^^ I don't buy it online, there is a nearby fitness/nutrition shop that sell it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I think first days I was excited about it and I couldn't sleep properly, LOL.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ I think first days I was excited about it and I couldn't sleep properly, LOL.

excited about protein :rofl3: thats awesome dude, i havent felt like that in years.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
wth mvsf1? did you expect some magic muscle growth happening overnight? It's just f***g protein dude, would you had been excited if you'd had some extra chicken that day?
I wonder if not so long ago you thought of people using protein powders as "cheaters".

It's a good thing you're determined to stay natural for life, just imagine what would happen first time you used roids lol.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

he would stay awake for years..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wth mvsf1? did you expect some magic muscle growth happening overnight? It's just f***g protein dude, would you had been excited if you'd had some extra chicken that day?
I wonder if not so long ago you thought of people using protein powders as "cheaters".

It's a good thing you're determined to stay natural for life, just imagine what would happen first time you used roids lol.

Don't treat like if I was a dumbass. Of course I didn't expect that but simply I was not as calm as ever: "would this give me some digestion problem?"

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
storm there is no need get a little aggressive.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
^^
teh interwebz and the use of a second language might have caused my post to sound aggresive, sorry for that. It was intended to be just a friendly joke.

next time i'll use :) smily faces all around to denote mood.

Cheers.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ohhh its ok stormy... GROUP HUG!

grouphug1-1.jpg

(wtf @ pic)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^
teh interwebz and the use of a second language might have caused my post to sound aggresive, sorry for that. It was intended to be just a friendly joke.

next time i'll use :) smily faces all around to denote mood.

Cheers.

Fair enough. :thumbsup2:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Bring it in, guys.
_47I3412_TEPWZXBRFZ-1.jpg