• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

And again, Other retarded are back!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
..Everything looks like they had to amputate that arm!

Visiting Cuba a few weeks ago, I could hear of similar cases!
I knew several stupid, they placed in their arms oils from various sources!
All ended with amputations!
Really stupid!

COACH;3183 354 said:
makk6t-1.png

....Synthol Results
Coach, is that from over usage or did he hey bad stuff? I have never used Synthol and never would but I never resized just how dangerous it could be.

Amputation! OMG that is so terrible! I mean it would be terribnle for anyone but someone dedicated to building their body having to lose an arm.. so tragic all because of trying to cheat.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Everything looks like they had to amputate that arm!

Visiting Cuba a few weeks ago, I could hear of similar cases!
I knew several stupid, they placed in their arms oils from various sources!
All ended with amputations!
Really stupid!

COACH;3183 354 said:
Coach, is that from over usage or did he hey bad stuff? I have never used Synthol and never would but I never resized just how dangerous it could be.
Thanks for fixing Coach!

When will these guys learn that there is no safe way to cheat? The guy was trying to make his muscles look big and now he lost his arm. I feel bad. Nobody should try that shit.

L

ljwright

people like him give the sport of bodybuilding a bad name. That has to be some sort of psychological addiction to go to an extreme like that.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It actually is a psychological dysfunction. Body Dysmorphic disorder causes the person to have a distorted view of their body. Read about it in Wikipedia. This disorder is responsible for other conditions like anorexia which is extremely difficult to treat.
These individuals are not retarded. They just have a serious psychological illness.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It actually is a psychological dysfunction. Body Dysmorphic disorder causes the person to have a distorted view of their body. Read about it in Wikipedia. This disorder is responsible for other conditions like anorexia which is extremely difficult to treat.
These individuals are not retarded. They just have a serious psychological illness.
Perhaps some bodybuilders do have that disorder but plenty who do these types of injections are just trying to get an edge over competition they are not able to get through training and diet.

I also think there is a language barrier here and perhaps retarded wasn't the intended word. I think stupid would fit better at least for some of these guys.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well said. To some degree all of us who bodybuild have this condition. The difference is that we all strive towards an attainable and, to some degree, acceptable ideal. Stupid would be an appropriate term for these folk.