• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Melatonin and bodybuilding

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My doc said to take this shit melatonin. It is a hormone to help you sleep. I want to know if this will fck up my training. He also want me to take something called probiotic. anyone know about this sht?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think either should impact your training.

Probiotics are just good bacteria for your stomach.

K

Ketsugo

Probiotics are the positive bacteria or the food they eat to maintain healthy balance in your gut. Vital to health . Vital to immune systems . Anything that contributes to your health is a boon to bodybuilding . Healthy body = strong body

P

pwarbi

I also wouldn't be too concerned about what you've been told to take either, as neither should have much of an impact on your daily activities from what I know about them. Also your doctor wouldn't tell you to take something that will harm you, and even if you did question it with them and tell them what you are concerned about they could tell you to take something else or at least put your mind at rest better than we can on here.