• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Naps Customer Gear Pics

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Cannot believe how quickly I got my orders! Another order going in this week, to add more gear that will help me achieve my goals. Thank you NAPS!!!

Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma)
GP Oxan (Anavar) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)
Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma)
Arimidex (Dragon Pharma)

076cnef1gu9t-1.jpg

0wwwtab93whi-1.jpg

026d4xlssidz-1.jpg

04kgdpt6okeq-1.jpg

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Title: Testosterone - Winny - Anavar

Description: Super quick and easy from Naps, as usual. Paid via Zelle tracking number for 1st package was accurate to my door - 2nd package tracking number didn't help much BUT my package still arrived in the time frame expected, Naps has NEVER lost a package of mine and has reshipped anytime there is an issue. I ordered a stack of Geneza Winny and Geneza Anavar to help myself and my clients stay lean for the summer. The Anavar is for the girls and the guys use the Dragon Test and GP Winstrol. I weighed all the bags of Anavar and Winny and they are all spot on exact weight per pack; meaning there is the exact same count of pills per pouch. All arrived in about 2 weeks - southwestem US.

Products:
Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma)
GP Oxan (Anavar) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)
GP Stan 10 (Winstrol tabs) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)
Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma)

0dlyujl92ad-1.jpg

0d11lq9hjm3b-1.jpg

0lc0535pdma-1.jpg

0ukh8w42l64-1.jpg

0d2dymu8w8al-1.jpg

0j8cmoo8st2f-1.jpg

jasonhill800

jasonhill800

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
NAPS IS THE BEST

Another great PotW deal just arrived. Really excited about this Dragon Pharma Sust 350 and got my AI and PCT ready to go as well. Naps shipped everything really fast, but be warned that US Customs is holding things for a while now due to Covid-19. They held my package for 2 weeks (got me worried), but I still got it before the estimated delivery time thanks to how quickly Naps shipped. This is my 4th deal from Naps, and I`ve been more than satisfied every time and got 2 more orders on the way. Title says it all, NAPS IS NUMERO UNO!

Testo Blend 350 (Dragon Pharma)

GP Exemestane (Aromasin) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)

0ll3v07h929a-1.png

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Title: Very Successful Large Order

Description: I like buying in bulk because it's cost effective over the long term. I really appreciate Naps having the "buy more save more" option. With my last two orders I am ready for my winter bulk. Very excited for the results to come!

Products:
Ultima-Bold (Ultima Pharmaceuticals)

0alga8bd106

Reactions: ArnoldS
Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Title: Domestic HCG

Description: Domestic hCG, just as good as the pharmaceutical brand, a fraction of the price, fast shipping! Go Naps!

Products:
HCG 5000iu (U.S. Made Peptides)

0iyp93ipdq7

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Title: GP Test E POTW

Description: Naps and GP once again deliver with A+ quality. The day I placed the order I paid for the Test E, and with 2 days the payment was received and my order was processed. all 5 vials at my doorstep are in perfect condition with absolutely no issues. Did my first pin today and had 0 PIP. Amazing. It makes me feel stupid that I had ever ordered from another site, but I will never make that mistake again. Naps lifer here and there is no looking back.

Products:
GP Test Enanth 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)

0jd0dghu5bgo

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Title: AASTER SOLUTION M1T landed!

Description: Aaster solution is top level brand! the package is secure and well wrapped.Naps is solid! You can always trust them!

Products:
M1T-10 (Aaster Solutions, Europe)

0ihux1hgl3b.jpg

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Title: Domestic Euro-Pharmacies Ethantate and Clomid in a week!

Description: I was shocked at how quickly my gear arrived. I must have hit a lucky spot because it came as fast as humanly possible. This was my first cycle in a long while so I am feeling impressed with NAPS in 2021!I need to grab some more gear so I'm back on the site shopping today.

Products:
Clomid (Euro-Pharmacies, Europe)
Testosterone Enanthate (Euro-Pharmacies, Europe)

0olpxvv6575

Reactions: jolter604
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Reactions: jasonhill800 and Richardbrown
Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
Title: Dragon Pharma Test cypionate 250

Description: Review for Dragon Pharma Test Cypionate 250mg/ml. The product arrived very fast and well packaged (shipped from California). I tested one of the vials with a semi-quantitative roid test. The test was good. I injected some into my right deltoid and have no soreness the next day. I do recommend Naps.

Products:
Propionat 100 (Dragon Pharma)
Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma)

0m4wmbk8tzlj

0jck1moexb0q

Reactions: KaiGold