• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Halle Open 2021

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the start of the quarterfinals of the Halle Open 2021 some in the top seeds have already been eliminated. The most notable victim is 5th seed Roger Federer who was waylaid by Felix Auger Aliassime 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in the round of 16. Another victim is 3rd seed Alexander Zverev who was defeated by Ugo Humbert 7-6, 3-6, 6-3 also in the round of 16.

Here is the casting of the quarterfinal matches:
1) seed #4 Andrey Rublev vs Philipp Kohischreiber 2) Marcos Giron vs Aliassime
3) Lloyd Harris vs Nikoloz Basilashvili 4) Humbert vs Sebastian Korda

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The semi-final casting of the matches is now set.
1) First match is the 4th Andrey Rublev vs giant-killer Nikoloz Basilashvili
2) Second match is Felix Auger Aliassime vs Ugo Humbert.

Both are unseeded that the finals can be a match between 2 unseeded players if Rublev will bow down to Basilashvili who has the weapons for an upset.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andrey Rublev won over Nikoloz Balashvili and Frenchman Ugo Humbert defeated Felix Auger Alissime. The face off between Rublev and Humbert was a close one in the finals. After getting the best of Rublev in the 1st set of 6-3, Humbert fought off the chellenge of the top seed in the 2nd set to win 7-6 in a tie break of (7-4). The big upset was unexpected but it can happen to anyone.