• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tokyo Olympics Tennis

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
World number 1 Ashleigh Barty who won the Wimbledon last month suffered a shock defeat to Sara Soribes Tormo of Spain in 2 sets 6-4, 6-3. Another Spanish winner is Garbine Muguruza who disposed of Veronika Kudermetova in close 2 sets 7-5, 7-5. Sentimental favorite Naomi Osaka won over S. Zheng in 2 sets 6-1, 6-4.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weightlifting 55 kg

Hidilyn Diaz of the Philippines established a record in Philippine sports to be the 1st gold medalist in the Olympics. She also established the Olympic record for the clean and jerk of 127 kg. It was actually a close fight between Diaz and silver medalist Liao Quiyun of China. In the last attempt, Quiyun made 126 for the Olympic record but Diaz attempted 127 to erase the Chinese opponents score.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems that all the top seeds in the women’s Olympic tennis has been gone. In the 3rd round Naomi Osaka surrendered to a dismal 2 sets to Marketa Vondrousova 6-1, 6-4 while French open runner up Karonlina Pliskova was defeated by Camila Giorgi of Italy also in 2 sets 6-4, 6-2. Only Elana Svitolina is left to the game in the quarterfinals.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alexander Zverev and Karen Ka\chanov will square off for the gold. Pablo Carreno defeated Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-7, 6-3 and eliminated the world #1 from the podium by winning the bronze.

In the women’s singles Belinda Bencic and Marketa Vondrousova will meet for the gold while Elina Svitolina and Elena Rybakina will fight for the bronze.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The finals of the women’s singles went smoothly. Elina Svitolina grabbed the bronze medal when she defeated Elena Rybakina after a tightly-contested 3 sets 1-6, 7-6, 6-4. In the match for the gold Belinda Bencic prevailed over Marketa Vondrousova also in 3 sets 7-5, 2-6, 6-3.
The finals for the men’s singles will follow.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The match for the Olympic gold in the men’s singles …
After a long while German Alexander Zverev finally won a tournament and it is the Tokyo Olympics. He defeated Karen Khachanov in 2 sets 6-3, 6-1 to win the gold medal. It was a fitting climax to the Olympic tennis because Zverev was the only seeded player left after world #1 Novak Djokovic failed to win a medal.

R

Robert

The match for the Olympic gold in the men’s singles …
After a long while German Alexander Zverev finally won a tournament and it is the Tokyo Olympics. He defeated Karen Khachanov in 2 sets 6-3, 6-1 to win the gold medal. It was a fitting climax to the Olympic tennis because Zverev was the only seeded player left after world #1 Novak Djokovic failed to win a medal.
Huge respect for both players. Very calm and professional and so fun to watch