Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums
Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!
Every day is one step closer to summer!!
The waist is shrinking. I genetically have a small waist but it's never been this small. I measured tonight and it's 22 inches 30 days to go!! I'm so excited to see the final physique I bring to that stage. This will be my 3rd year competing at the Pittsburg Pro Championships. I love this show, it holds a special place in my heart for so many reason!! Too long to share.
I could not let the day end without wishing this babe, @alzirarodriguez My bestie, my ride or die, a very Happy Birthday. Although, she doesn't live in the states all year around when she's here we make up for lost times and although we may not talk every day when we do and we get together it's like we have not skipped a beat. Wishing you health, peace, love and much success... oh and may you continue to rock that smoking hot body. Love you my friend!! See you very soon!! True friends are never apart maybe in distance but never in your heart!!
View attachment 13826Yes! I did compete again Sunday at the @floridagrandprix after competing in Pittsburgh @jmmanion Friday and Saturday. I did not post about it because I wasn't sure I would make it on stage. Flying out Sunday you never know what could happen with the flights. I placed 2nd in Florida & 4th in Pittsburgh. Everyone thought I was crazy for doing this but I did it solely to support the NPC & IFBB. I landed at 12 and at 3pm I was at the venue for prejudging which started at 4pm on 3.5 hours of sleep. Thank you to my friend @michellesylviafit which was also on 3 hours of sleep but she still came to the show to see me and be there the whole time. Special Thank you to Chelsea from @buffbikinis for my beautiful suit, to my sponsor @divinenutrition @lou_denofrio which were the main sponsor of the @floridagrandprix it was nice to have you guys present while I competed. Next stop the NY Pro! @bevsgym
View attachment 1433410 random things about me
1. I was born and raised in Queens N.Y but Colombian at heart. My parents would take us every summer for 2 months at a time every year of my childhood life.
2. I have a drop dead gorgeous daughter @danilanio_ and a handsome boy @christianlanio
3. I sign my own pay checks. I've been a successful small business owner for over 8 years now. Prior to that, I have always been in leadership managerial positions for Corporate America so I'm beyond thankful to finally work for myself. #blessed #vantedsolutions
4. My husband is a whole lot younger than I #MC
5. I take no shit but I do no harm. I believe in Karma. Just sit back and watch.
6. I love to sleep. I sleep a minimum of 7-9 peaceful hrs a night, all continuous sleep. I consider it a blessing! But I never ever nap during the day. Why? The few times I do I wake up feeling groggy. I hate that feeling.
7. I pray every night and I give thanks every morning for a new beginning.
8. Everything I put my mind, heart and soul into I accomplish. If I don't feel it in my heart I won't even attempt do it!! #gogetter
9. I'm a crazy animal lover. Humans that say they don't like dogs I immediately don't like. I would love to start a non profit for dogs one day (It's on my bucket lis) along with traveling to a 3rd world country to donate my time to help sick poor children.
10. I love gardening and cooking from recipes books. But Im a terrible baker. Photo by @jmmanion