• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

300lb Kai Greene Guest Posing at the 2010 IFBB Jacksonville Pro!

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs, not solely quads.
Jay has Quads, Hamstrings and calves.... yes he has rinkly butt but rest three major 'parts of leg' are excellent!

Attachments

• !!!.jpg
    !!!.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 385
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

He's definetely a contender for the Sandow, Jay's looking better in those MD pics, but Kai is really a threat to the crown. If he brings the AC package but better conditioned, it's just between him and Jay. Anyway I agree with the mass monsters era comment, Freaks will never die.

yair2210

yair2210

sick!!!.........

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
He does look great! and i agree with shoulderdestroyer and pakiman regarding his structure. To be quite frank i hate it, torso is just too short and he has serious lordosis wich makes his already huge butt stick out further.

Aeugh

Aeugh

Kai has a very atypical body, and everything that has been said about him is true. The word "gorilla" used to describe him is also true. The man's freak factor is extremely high, rivaling that of Jay. Phil and Dexter may have classic and very aesthetically pleasing bodies, but who is more easily recognizable? Olympia is not just a physique title anymore, it speaks for how well you can be marketed towards bodybuilding fans and the general public alike. It's more like an audition to appear in ads for muscle magazines, supplements, and other fitness related media.

That is why it is all about the most easily recognizable FREAKS, the public may not even know their names but they know that they are most intense than other bodybuilders. Example: Do a Google search of "guy with butterfly ass" and you will find Ronnie Coleman. Yates and Jay both have consecutive wins, and they both happen to be the freakiest. Branch is more likely to get the title than Phil, because you can recognize him as veiny chest man. If it was any other competition with these men in top condition, Phil would win and he should win. But in the Olympia, it will be a battle between veiny-chest, ghetto-booty gorilla with dreads, and Jay's left quad. Perfect-physique Phil has to become "too jacked to wipe his own ass"-Phil if he wants higher than 4th.

Reactions: El Freako
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai has a very atypical body, and everything that has been said about him is true. The word "gorilla" used to describe him is also true. The man's freak factor is extremely high, rivaling that of Jay. Phil and Dexter may have classic and very aesthetically pleasing bodies, but who is more easily recognizable? Olympia is not just a physique title anymore, it speaks for how well you can be marketed towards bodybuilding fans and the general public alike. It's more like an audition to appear in ads for muscle magazines, supplements, and other fitness related media.

That is why it is all about the most easily recognizable FREAKS, the public may not even know their names but they know that they are most intense than other bodybuilders. Example: Do a Google search of "guy with butterfly ass" and you will find Ronnie Coleman. Yates and Jay both have consecutive wins, and they both happen to be the freakiest. Branch is more likely to get the title than Phil, because you can recognize him as veiny chest man. If it was any other competition with these men in top condition, Phil would win and he should win. But in the Olympia, it will be a battle between veiny-chest, ghetto-booty gorilla with dreads, and Jay's left quad. Perfect-physique Phil has to become "too jacked to wipe his own ass"-Phil if he wants higher than 4th.

Interesting thought. But also remember that mass has been the game, not just the freaky factor. We don't see competitors winning comps due to standout bodyparts like they did in the past (Platz made a career out of it, Priest to an extent as well). We see the biggest competitors winning, but only if they have other factors (Ronnie did have the best back, legs and arms in the biz for years).

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
If it was any other competition with these men in top condition, Phil would win and he should win. But in the Olympia, it will be a battle between veiny-chest, ghetto-booty gorilla with dreads, and Jay's left quad. Perfect-physique Phil has to become "too jacked to wipe his own ass"-Phil if he wants higher than 4th.

:nsps:

I lol'd

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all i could think about was the legs..jeez..but the headstand pic threw it all out of proportion...c'mon kai, you don't have to gay 4 pay anymore..you won the arnold.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GHETTO BOOTY GORILLA WITH DREADS....LMFAO! like...3A.M.LMFAO

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now what I want to know is why would 'anyone of us' in their rightful mind go and put 'guy with butterfly ass' in the google search box? hhhmmm whaaay i asks yoo:wink2:

I used to be Ronnie hater before I got promoted to being Kai hater... for criticizing Ronnie for his ass-jiggling routines

Last edited:
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
aiiiiii cala a boca, natso...Caralho.let him talk , it's funny!!! rsrs

Aeugh

Aeugh

Now what I want to know is why would 'anyone of us' in their rightful mind go and put 'guy with butterfly ass' in the google search box? hhhmmm whaaay i asks yoo:wink2:

This was before I knew anything about bodybuilding. I was trying to find a video I previously saw of Ronnie Coleman, but I didn't know his name. Ronnie's butterfly-like ass inspired me to go the gym and now I'm on my way to becoming a prize cow myself.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Amount of muscle Kai carries on his frame is unreal.