• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

62 year old Sylvester Stallone picture - wtf !!!

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly, if we gave old geezers lots of juice they would be pumped and i`m sure its what he has done
doesnt impress me at all
the fact that he doesnt look 62 even facially further proves this
That's such a dumb ass thing to say. So you're basically saying if you give any 62 year old guy the same amount of roids that Stallone took that he could look like that? And you're also saying he hasn't worked hard at all to achieve it either? Roids or not you still have to put in the same amount of effort in the gym as any other person.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it were a competetive BBer we would have been praising him for how he looks at that age... I cannot understand why people have problem with him using steroids/hgh... he deserves all the restpect in the world for what he has acheieved with his physique at this age!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not impressive
looks better than 99% of the pple his age, but when you consider what New sports Technology *cough cough wheeler* that aint impressive

then you are nieve. he looks impressive no matter how you look at it.
He has kept in great shape his whole life, and supplementing with HGH and Testosterone has helped him stay looking young. We should take from his example as he is proof that with old age Test and HGH decrease, if we supplement you can combat aging.
So is Ronnie Coleman not impressive because he took "sports Technology" drugs? :bitelip:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mrchew, im a bad typer in here, and damn you lose me every post you make

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is an old man jucing impressive?
we know what can be achieved with hgh/roids, so is it really that impressive?
wouldnt every 62 yr old look like that with some hardwork and magic juice?

how do we know that he didnt just juice and not give a fuck about anything (for example: continued to smoke, continued to party etc...) and now hes just "taking a free ride" on the effects of steroids without any real input?
do you get what i`m trying to say?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is an old man jucing impressive?
we know what can be achieved with hgh/roids, so is it really that impressive?
wouldnt every 62 yr old look like that with some hardwork and magic juice?

how do we know that he didnt just juice and not give a fuck about anything (for example: continued to smoke, continued to party etc...) and now hes just "taking a free ride" on the effects of steroids without any real input?
do you get what i`m trying to say?

You sir are an utter anus.

The fact is you ahve just highlighted yourself why we are praising his physique. Yes there is some chemical enhancement but as you rightly said yourself it also requires "hardwork" which is the aspect we are praising.

I presume from your statements that you find no professional bodybuilders to be that impressive seeing as all they require is drugs and hard work. What a balanced viewpoint you have, you berk. The man is 62 yrs old and training isn't even his profession like it is for BBers. How many 62yr old do you know who look that good. There aren't even many ex (juice using) professional BBers that look that good at the same age.

pecs

pecs

Bench press competition with Franco Columbo who was training him for Rocky II. Silly fucker.

I might be wrong... but i thought was during his training with franco for RAMBO 2..

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might be wrong... but i thought was during his training with franco for RAMBO 2..

No, he was right it was during training for Rocky 2 at the end of a session when Stallone was feeling pretty tired. I don't think it was even as much as 400lb he was pressing either, but it required a major op (at the time there were only 7 of it's kind performed a year) and he had something like 100+ stitches.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you have to forgive me,
sometimes i just start ranting bullshit, i tend do it in forums

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
big barry

big barry

Pretty remarkable for 62