• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

8 Teens Arrested for Beating Girl Unconscious

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think trying them as adults is the appropriate thing to do, at least their taking the right steps...still a shame though; 6 vs 1 is a cowards fight

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i saw that a cupple days ago in the tv (cnn i guess)

truly fucked up, but thats how the most americans are :disgust:

they should stick those 8 teens in jail for cupple years, i think the girl lost his vision now and has problems hearing stuff...

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

they should stick those 8 teens in jail for cupple years, i think the girl lost his vision now and has problems hearing stuff...

i didnt know the girl was a man :uhoh2:

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
:disgust: horrible. they should be all repeatedly subjected to what they did to that poor girl.

Pain

VIP

They deserve more than a few years in jail, 20 years isn't even enough. The girl that got beat up will have to deal with this for the rest of her life.

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They deserve more than a few years in jail, 20 years isn't even enough. The girl that got beat up will have to deal with this for the rest of her life.

in my country they would probably not even receive jail sentence:uhoh2:

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just saw on cnn, 6 of them got a first degree felony for battery and a third degree felony for somethign else

they meight get life in prison :hsughr:

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As horrible as this is they should not get life in prison. The girl they beat will not have to deal with this the rest of her life because the doctors are saying her vision and hearing problems are because of all of the inflammation. Honestly, life in prison for beating someone but only 3 years for rape?

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As horrible as this is they should not get life in prison. The girl they beat will not have to deal with this the rest of her life because the doctors are saying her vision and hearing problems are because of all of the inflammation. Honestly, life in prison for beating someone but only 3 years for rape?

Good point

I dont think they deserve life in prison for beating up someone man or girl

Rape on the other hand they should be executed or raped by ten inmates :ughnoes:

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

bulls.. they got/get charged with assault, kidnapping and battery.. hell yea stick those ass fuckers in prison.. hope they get ass raped by 450lbs bubba and shit like that