• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Alexander Fedorov

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Anyone reminds of him? He was kinda what Lesukov is today, a monster already from an young age, but unfortunately his career was stopped by a chest injury in 2003. He continued to compete until 2006 when he finally decided to retire.

From wikipedia:
Aleksandr Fyodorov born May 6, 1978 in Saint Petersburg, Russia is a retired IFBB professional bodybuilder.
Fyodorov earned his IFBB Pro Card after winning the 2003 IFBB European Amateur Championships After competing in various Russian and other European professional bodybuilding competitions in 2003 and 2004 where he earned two top 3 finishes, including runner up to Ronnie Coleman at the 2004 Grand Prix Russia, Alexander qualified for the 2005 Mr. Olympia, where he did not place. He also competed in the 2006 New York Pro, but did not place either.

During this time Fedorov was dealing with a torn pectoral muscle - an injury from September 2003 which would eventually force him to retire from bodybuilding.

Alexander currently resides in Russia with his wife Natalia, and his baby daughter Veronica.

Here are some pics of him:

ABF0048-1.jpg

fedorovfe6cc3b0-1.jpg
July2004Federov-1.jpg
Russian_Grand_Prix_011-1.jpg
Russian_Grand_Prix_004-1.jpg
Russian_Grand_Prix_005-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Re: Alex Fedorov

Want me to add a pro list section about Lesukov? Too bad about his chest injury.

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Re: Alex Fedorov

Want me to add a pro list section about Lesukov? Too bad about his chest injury.

Yes we could have 2 more sections. One for Alexander Fedorov and the other one for Alexey Lesukov.

Here are a few more pics with Fedorov, a few weeks out from a show in 2006:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sasha_1.jpg
    Sasha_1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5,960
  • Sasha_10.jpg
    Sasha_10.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 4,714
  • Sasha14.jpg
    Sasha14.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 8,229
  • Sasha15.jpg
    Sasha15.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4,989
  • Sasha17.jpg
    Sasha17.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 6,127
  • Sasha16.jpg
    Sasha16.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 6,137

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Alexander Fedorov (Updates) Official Thread

Updates-Alexander Fedorov:
This is the biggest stupidity in my life!

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Alexander Fedorov (Updates) Official Thread

Updates-Alexander Fedorov:
This is the biggest stupidity in my life!

hi!
thank you for post this video, but could you tell that they talk about?

:)