• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Steroidify

...and boom goes the dynamite

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I watched that episode last night. I absolutely love Family Guy but that episode wasnt that great. Also it seems like Stewies voice was different.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was just hilarious... I've never laughed at anything on Family Guy like that clip last night... do you know where they got the saying from?

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was just hilarious... I've never laughed at anything on Family Guy like that clip last night... do you know where they got the saying from?

I have no idea. Do you know? My favorite thing on family guy is either stewie and brian walkie talkie. Or one stewie hits his Crazy Stairs painting.

Cant find crazy stairs.

Kanav

heres hoping this embedded shit works:

line delivered at 2:30

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have no idea. Do you know? My favorite thing on family guy is either stewie and brian walkie talkie. Or one stewie hits his Crazy Stairs painting.

Cant find crazy stairs.

ive never seen that one but that was one of the funniest family guy clips ive seen.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, watch what Kanav posted.

The family guy clip isn't nearly as funny if you didn't see that first, because it was so unexpected.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
they also used the line "boom goes the dynamite" in the movie Wanted.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mexiFRO... I edited your post as it was a bit too risque, lol.

Watch what Kanav posted.... then, watch this.

[dm]x6wvh9[/dm]