• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Superbolic

Atheists = Sex perverts

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Well I see his point, but I was too busy molesting my sister to bother.

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
although i hate religeon, i particularly despise athiests because they beleive they are more sophisticated than everyone else and tend to think they hold a higher level of intelligence than others. however, they are just dumbasses.
he is right about them being sex perverts. dunno about being peadophiles and what not, but the athiests i know are into some freaky shit.

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
although i hate religeon, i particularly despise athiests because they beleive they are more sophisticated than everyone else and tend to think they hold a higher level of intelligence than others. however, they are just dumbasses.
he is right about them being sex perverts. dunno about being peadophiles and what not, but the athiests i know are into some freaky shit.

I`m an atheist and what the hell ?
I really liked you as a user, but never expected such a comment from you.

beex215

I`m an atheist and what the hell ?
I really liked you as a user, but never expected such a comment from you.

wow.

i too am a atheist and im not a bad person period.i just dont believe in god and what not.absolutely a retarded comment from mygeeto.

fyi i didnt watch the vid.

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im sorry but i just dont think there is such a thing as an athiest.. to simply say "there is no god" is impossible, you would have to know absolutely everything to make such a statement.. I personally respect a person who has the balls to call themselves an agnostic, its make a hell of a lot more sense.

beex215

i can smell lock all over this thread.

i understand what you are saying.nobody knows everything.lets just let what people want to believe in.nothing more too it.i can see that you do believe in god from your sig pic.thats cool with me and it should be cool with everyone else.

the only reason i posted in here is due by mygeeto's post.ill straighten things out here.just pinning the non believers are the bad people is stupid.there are bad people of all races,and religions everywhere.thats a fact.

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im sorry but i just dont think there is such a thing as an athiest.. to simply say "there is no god" is impossible, you would have to know absolutely everything to make such a statement.. I personally respect a person who has the balls to call themselves an agnostic, its make a hell of a lot more sense.

im sorry but i just dont think there is such a thing as a believer.. to simply say "there is a god" is impossible, you would have to know absolutely everything to make such a statement.. I personally respect a person who has the balls to call themselves an agnostic, its make a hell of a lot more sense.

Does it ?

I could say there is a giant space cockroach that flies around in a potato dress and that`s my god, and you cannot tell me I`m wrong. And I would blend some historical facts towards my own believes and harden my faith with it. Prove me wrong.

Respect my disbelief, as I respect your believe.

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does it ?

I could say there is a giant space cockroach that flies around in a potato dress and that`s my god, and you cannot tell me I`m wrong. And I would blend some historical facts towards my own believes and harden my faith with it. Prove me wrong.

Respect my disbelief, as I respect your believe.

i do respect your unbelief, or anyone else for that matter.. :xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh god I see you are on the mood. Want me to bring the nipple tazers ?

sure, i didn't mind those last time.. but im kinda really in the mood for that buttplug you brought as well.. if its not too much work, can you bring your video camera too? thanks love :gaygay:

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sure, i didn't mind those last time.. but im kinda really in the mood for that buttplug you brought as well.. if its not too much work, can you bring your video camera too? thanks love :gaygay:

We`ve officially perverted the thread beyond recognition xD
And I love it !!

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
customsofficerbuttplug-1.jpg

beex215

since im a "sex pervert" now,
im join in on the gang bang too.ill bring in all the crazy stuff+super lube extreme.straw berry flavored.:49:

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
since im a "sex pervert" now,
im join in on the gang bang too.ill bring in all the crazy stuff+super lube extreme.straw berry flavored.:49:

Epic. Beware though, we are pretty hardcore in our sexual relationship. Anal tearings are every day happenings.