• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
projectgetshredded.com

Back to the basics! Grinding with the Dog!

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Back to the basics

Just like the title suggests. I will be pretty much starting over. This last year has been a tough one. From a huge cut in pay.( Annually )about 25k below normal. To losing my house just over a yr ago. To recently taking 2 more hits in pay recently. Hormones,stress (cortisol) play abig role in your sleep, health and State of mind and body.
Im Not fully recovered , ive been sick the last 2 weeks . this weather has my asthma in a up and down frenzy.
Some of these asthma meds are not forgiving and cause rapid weight gain. It was in the 70's the last few days , it was dam snowing on my way to work. (wtf)

So its time to go back on cycle. Gonna keep it long esters i will probabable change up down the road . i really prefer short esters.

I respond well to test/npp/mast or test/tren/mast. I know what to expect in very detail. So you will see one of these short ester combos in about 8 weeks.

Gonna have to ramp up cardio. No way around it.
Gonna hit cardio 5 days a week.

Cycle layout here are my thoughts
1-4 superdrol. Or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout . Still deciding where to get it.
Test e 250 or 500 wk.figured maybe go 500 and drop down my dose in the second half of this cycle.
Tren e / npp one or the other 400wk. Npp will be more cardio friendly. Even thinking of leaving these out until second half.
Mast e/ primo e. 600mg Again one or the other. Wanna get some opinions.
Anavar Throughout.
Winni On the back end.
T3 50mcg starting week 2.
Now if i run 4iu gh I will drop t3 and run t4 at 50mcg.

Support supps.
Cycle support
Tudca
Fish oil
Prami or caber i have both.
Aromasin 25 split 2xed

Of course diet is key.
Low carbs
High protein
Low to moderate fats.

I will Carb cycle

About 6' 270
Goal is 220-225.
Time to grind!!

Last edited by a moderator:

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Im motivated like i havent been in a long time. Im actually pissed. The whole family is suppose to go to florida week of may 22.
They all started a contest. Put in 50$ a piece. Brother his wife, my parents, my sisters and there husbands. My cousin and his wife. But i was not allowed to enter!!!.
So fuck them all! Then my brother had the balls to text me for advice. Ha!smh. So im gonna show them what can really be done whith hard work. No money needed!
11 weeks away. 50 lbs is doable.
I would appreciate all the criticism I can get. Don't be afraid to say it.

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
You got this brotha !
Thanks for the support. I'm gonna need some as we get going. I know I'm gonna be sore and have to keep pushing like I've done in the past. So looking forward to criticism and support.

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just finished my oct man I can't wait to hit my next cycle gah!

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Ok finished off 25 minutes of HIIT. That is 2 for the night. Now I will get in a shoulder/arm workout .

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh right on! I will follow your progress as well! Any tips or changes to my routine feel free to chime in

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Question I was on cycle 10 weeks and pct for 4 do I really have to wait 14 weeks till I can cycle again?

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just ordered my next go and It's just staring at me hahahaha

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Question I was on cycle 10 weeks and pct for 4 do I really have to wait 14 weeks till I can cycle again?
Honestly everyone is different. The best way to know is bloodwork. If you get bloodwork done and e everything comes back in range your g2g.

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya but I went to the doc 'with a site injection infection' and he basically wouldn't run a test for me wrote me a scrip for penicillin and told me to basically fuck off lol