• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear or products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Bloody Animal Battle

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this ones a good video too

battle between lions and crocodiles over a buffalo

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first one was bloody alright lol.
Second vid was amazing, surprised the calf got away.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like it when people post videos of thier trantular vs. thier scorpion n other stuff like that.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
brutal. i feel so bad for the animals getting ruthlessly killed, but it has to be done. nature is merciless.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this ones a good video too

battle between lions and crocodiles over a buffalo

dude that vid was unfucking real!!! how in the name of everything that is holy did that calf survive?!? and how all the buffalo came back as a group to help save it. animals must have a great way of communicating because what did the buffalo go and say to rally all those others? "lions just took down our young one, gather and attack!" seriously, that was awe inspiring.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude that vid was unfucking real!!! how in the name of everything that is holy did that calf survive?!? and how all the buffalo came back as a group to help save it. animals must have a great way of communicating because what did the buffalo go and say to rally all those others? "lions just took down our young one, gather and attack!" seriously, that was awe inspiring.

I was thinking the same, outta no where, here comes a huge herd of Buffalos...and the people who caught that on tape, probably were shocked as well.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
both are nice vids. thanx for posting them.:imcoolurnot: