• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brandon Curry Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon Curry in Dallas!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2019 Mr. Olympia
"#Repost @brandon__curry
This guy right here...@kathibela! thanks for putting me on another wall here in Hungary! He’s got one hell of a life story that’s truly inspirational! much continued success to you bro! @cutlergyor" 1572517001789

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr. O.

"Stay focused. Remain humble. Everyone has the potential for something. Find what your potential is, and where it intersects with your passion."
Brandon Curry

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No distractions.
"Happy Monday y’all! Want to get things done!?! Get rid of your distractions!" Brandon Curry

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
He looks solid as a rock still. It will be hard to repeat, but Curry will be ready for the challenge, I am sure.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon Curry yesterday:
"Flashback to my first Nationals, my first spray tan, and my first show with a coach. Coming off of a second place finish as a heavy weight at my first USA Championships in 2007, I sign with my first supplement company and Flex Magazine. The next stop was Nationals where I place second to A D Cherry. 2007 was breakout year in my bodybuilding career nonetheless for this young 24 year old."
Brandon Curry

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More from Brandon Curry:
"2019 couldn’t have been a better year.
March 2019: A major milestone in my career that I’ve dreamt about for a long time happened, and I started the year off by winning the the @arnoldsports put on by Bob Lorimer and @schwarzenegger... September 2019: I achieved another milestone in my life and career and won the show that every bodybuilder dreams of winning and became the 15th Mr. Olympia by winning the @mrolympiallc 2019! I also made history by becoming only the 3rd man to ever win both the Arnold AND Olympia in the SAME year.
Also September 2019: The biggest surprise of the year for my wife @bleaver808, our kids and I...Curry party of 7 arriving in 2020!!!! I have LOTS to be thankful for! . Oh yeah...I’m blessed." Brandon Curry

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr. Olympia.

"Never ever allow anyone to undermine your hard work. You’re successful or are in pursuit of something great, make sure you have a strong foundation so they can’t shake you. Keep working."
Brandon Curry

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Curry has always been perceived as a 'good guy' in the industry and he has proven himself after what can be described as a slow start off to his pro carer.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More of Brandon Curry's competition list:
2018 IFBB Mr. Olympia, 5th
2019 IFBB Arnold Classic, 1st
2019 IFBB Mr. Olympia, 1st

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon Curry.

"We all have strengths and weaknesses. While it’s important to maintain and continue to improve upon those strengths, we can’t ignore our weaknesses. I know mine. And having faith in my ability to improve upon those weaknesses, brings excitement and hope for the future. Actually knowing that I have SO many weaknesses shows me how MUCH room I have to grow. So don’t look at your weaknesses and allow them to discourage you. Your current circumstances or situations don’t dictate your future. You’ll only be stuck with those same issues if you don’t do anything about them and allow them to rule over your life. If you have potential for something, just work at it with persistence, remain positive and move in a forward direction...Just because others are down on you, you don’t have to believe anything they say and be down on yourself too. Happy Friday peeps!
Coached by @abdullah_84otb
Management @bleaver808
Team"
IMG 20191214 100320 228

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The latest from Brandon Curry.
"Be persistent. Be consistent. And no matter what anybody says, keep believing you’re capable. No matter how long it takes."
Brandon Curry

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon curry on OLYMPIA stage

FB IMG 1576652518320

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Curry pic.
Curry

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Brandon Curry:
"Just a few days away from our Grand Opening event for @carbon_culture_usa in Franklin, TN! Check out our stacked lineup of special guests! Don’t forget to get your tickets ahead of time if you’re not a gym member! Tickets are only a regular day pass of $15! All members get in FREE! See you all soon!"
Brandon

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon Curry referring to comments made by Ronnie Coleman about competing before compared to now.

"#Repost @brandon__curry
・・・
Someone recently commented somewhere that my win wasn’t worth much because i didn’t compete against certain guys or in a certain era. Nope, my feelings weren’t hurt nor was my ego shot. I took no offense. It just gave me even greater perspective that there are lots of ignorant people out there. I’m not even addressing this because i feel obligated to respond, but more because I see a valuable lesson to share that I could teach to my kids and whoever else may care to listen. You simply can’t place a value of what you were able to do based on who shows up, who doesn’t, or what year you make an accomplishment.
You see, my wins last year at the @arnoldsports and @mrolympiallc are wins that for my family and I don’t have a price tag. Let’s use my Mr. Olympia win since that’s been the most criticized for example.
For me, it wasn’t about beating any particular guy on stage that showed up or didn’t show up. And it wasn’t about being the best in any particular era but the one I’m currently in. It was about accomplishing a goal. Achieving my personal dream, that my wife, kids and support system wanted to see me achieve. I was in Last place more than once just a few years prior. I had reached rock bottom both on and off stage. Got to a point where I had no clue what direction to go toward but the Lord kept my vision alive and didn’t allow me to lose sight of it or my wife. So I pressed forward. Slowly gained momentum. In the process my marriage, family and faith were all tested and by the grace of God, we made it. It’s still like living in a dream each day. We still fight unseen battles each day. I pray for continued guidance and protection as we continue to walk in faith. It was never about beating a single individual or era. It’s about overcoming adversity, facing challenges and never surrendering no matter WHAT. THAT is what my WIN is about for me. No particular person, or their perspective or assumptions can ever take it away from me or make me question my accomplishment. These are the people it was for. For everyone who never stopped believing in my abilities even when all hope seemed lost. Don’t stop. You’re almost there. #15 #mrolympia #mywinistheirwin"

Brandon Curry

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get it done.
Brandon

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a good guy.

Brandon Curry
"Keep going. If I gave up when it looked like I had no future in the sport of bodybuilding, then I wouldn’t be where I am today. It’s not about what things look like on the outside. It’s what you envision within."
Curry