• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

Clenbuterol TD!

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Clenbuterol Hydrochloride is a bronchodilator that is used to treat breathing disorders like asthma in most countries around the world. While it’s been extremely successful it has yet to be approved in the U.S.

Clenbuterol is a powerful thermogenic.

Clenbuterol stimulates the beta 2 receptor.
Clenbuterol stimulates the metabolism by increasing the body’s temperature.
As the body temperature increases, the individual is now able to burn calories at an enhanced rate.

Clenbuterol is most commonly dosed at 20mcg-120 mcg per day, for a period of 2-8 weeks. Most people use 2weeks on /2weeks off.
If you choose to run your clen cycle longer than 2 weeks consecutively, you will need to also use Ketotifen . this will help prevent the desensitization of the beta receptors allowing the clen to remain effective.
a2a5c086b0f1ad3c6beb233322832763-1.jpg

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Very good post I've been thinking about trying clen out for the first time.
Our clen is very clean, sides are minimal at low doses. Which is great if you ask me. Ifbyou have any questions
Feel free to pm me.