• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Cold Sterilized Whey Protein Powder From Grass Pastured Cows

Underdog

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
My name is Stephen Heuer, I earned my Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition in 1990. I've been studying nutrition, diet experimentation and fasting since 1976.

Contrary to popular misconception, heat sterilized aka pasteurized whey protein powders are all denatured. When you heat milk or liquid whey to 161 degrees for 15 to 20 seconds you deform the geometric shape of the amino acids, which deforms the proteins. This deformation aka denaturing makes it so that the amino acids are now unusable and toxic to your body, forcing your liver and kidneys to work overtime to excrete them. It is this denatured state that makes the whey protein very indigestible, which for many causes gas, bloating and constipation.

Green Meadow Whey Protein Concentrate, is the only COLD STERILIZED (NEVER HEATED), WHEY PROTEIN POWDER FROM GRASS PASTURED COWS, WITH A LIFE GIVING FREQUENCY ENCODED INTO IT, ON THE MARKET.

We consistently hear that people have no gas, bloating or constipation on Green Meadow Whey. Because non-denatured whey protein concentrate is nature's richest source of gamma-glutamyl-cysteine and cystine, it strongly supports glutathione production, your master detoxifier and antioxidant. So, in addition to fueling muscle growth better than any other whey protein on the market, it reduces after workout muscle soreness, increases speed of recovery and strongly support detoxification and eliminating of excess inflammation.

Green Meadow Whey has a life giving frequency encoding, which epigenetically signals your cells to produce more protein and energy. This results in people reporting improved energy and mood for 5 or more hours after consuming it. Green Meadow Whey is in a category by itself and has generated many life improving testimonies, from aches and pains going away to increased muscle mass.

Happy to answer questions - [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I have heard good things about this stuff. They are supposed to be sending me a sample. I will test and will post a review.

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Going to try this stuff. I have a hard time with most protein drinks.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!