• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cell-Tech!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i take dat dere cell-tech! aswel for precontest dieting

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I GOTTA GET ME SOME DAT DERE CELLULAR TECH??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: That is seriously some funny shit

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those mice are fucking huge. More muscle than maxmonster!

bizarro306

bizarro306

Cell-tech is LOADED in sugar ...im currently tring to lean out an dont want to hinder it at all.... would a cycle of sell-tech mess me up?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could always use adifferent brand of creatine that is somewhat more heathier and isn't loaded with 80% dextrose,

Tho dextrose is useful for post workout for an insulin spiking, but heaps of sugar can cause a nasty outbreak in pimples and acne, depends on how you react to heaps of sugar, i know i used to.
the only time i would ever use heaps of dextrose is after my workouts, anywhere between 50 - 80grams.

a cycle of creatine during a cut wont hinder the gains you make but it depends on what creatine you buy aswel CEE or Mono both make you hold water differently in the muscle cells but Mono has more research behind it?, but both will help support and maintain your muscles while dropping the calories.

once getting close to finishing your cut, taper off the creatine if you want to see more of your results of your cut,
a member from the board, loaded creatine during his final days of precontest for a show, he looked pretty good
Flex & Turkish, will be able to shed some light on that,
other members will chip in some good help aswel. :tiphat:

I hope what ive said has somewhat helped :xmaswiggle:
any other questions feel free to ask, we are always here to help each and everyone out biggrinsanta

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends what you diet is like and what amount you can consume around the PWO window.

Carbs are best around that time, but if you are only really taking it for the creatine you are better off without the sugar. The sugar is for creatine transportation into the cell for faster recovery. But if you are taking creatine you can just load it in the front end so that you saturate the body over time rather than try and cram it in there PWO.

Oh and MuscleTech is expensive for what it is.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if fat loss is your priority, do not use cell tech. the sugars are good for creatine absorbtion, but shitty for fat loss. simple as that. there are other forms/brands of creatines that will get the job done without the sugar.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly what Duality and Tim said

actually, just get regular creatine monohydrate, preferably the pure one.

Bhana

Bhana

Agree with the posts

Creatine causes intermusclular water retention, so theres nothing wrong with using it up to show time

dextrose and creatine pretty much = cell tech

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3 people have choked to death by the massive amounts of muscle they obtained

Everyone knows that cell tech is the most hardcore product on the market 237% stronger than aas and PH's

main ingredient ggh gorilla growth hormone

Attachments

• supper2km1sh0.jpg
    supper2km1sh0.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 635
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they recall Cell Tech, does that mean that Cutler now has absolutely NO chance of winning the O?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they recall Cell Tech, does that mean that Cutler now has absolutely NO chance of winning the O?

when did he have a chance of winning the O? i thought Christmas was over.