• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear or products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Craig Titus-Kelly Ryan update: Bodybuilders Take Plea Deal in Assistant's Murder

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
titusryanlz4.jpg

"The celebrity bodybuilder couple accused of murdering their assistant will save the county the trouble of a trial. Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan finalized a plea deal with prosecutors late Friday afternoon, avoiding a trial set to begin Monday".

For more info:
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1251/79/

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justice will be served

R.I.P Melissa James.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet at least 35 years.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A frank admission of guilt if ever there was.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Melissa James trained at Gold's Gym here in Panama City where I work. Creig was guest posing here at the Southern USA's where Melissa was competing in the figure class. A buddy of mine who's a promoter and sponcer of the show introduced the 2 of them. I remember standing right next to Creig at Gold's here when he was on the with Kelly saying, "I've go a pretty little thing I'm gonna be bringing home with me." I never would've thought it was gonna come to this.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Melissa James trained at Gold's Gym here in Panama City where I work. Creig was guest posing here at the Southern USA's where Melissa was competing in the figure class. A buddy of mine who's a promoter and sponcer of the show introduced the 2 of them. I remember standing right next to Creig at Gold's here when he was on the with Kelly saying, "I've go a pretty little thing I'm gonna be bringing home with me." I never would've thought it was gonna come to this.

This is real life... a bunch of unexpected things.