• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear or products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

Craziest thing in existence

P

Pain

VIP
Watch and be totally confused and amazed.. at the same time!! :uhoh2:

The new short film by Blu: an ambiguous animation painted on public walls.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is so cool its ridiculous

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was fucking awesome.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow that was crazy.. if someone was high that would trip them out :49: Great find Pain

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing, yet the touch of darkness and creepiness could have been avoided.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it needed to be creepier Neo lol

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...wow wtf
that was amazing...

especially how they got the pictures to interact with stuff, like eating that paper. thats insane.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it needed to be creepier Neo lol

Hahaha xD

If you go to the artists website, you can clearly see it`s the common style he shows. His art is dark and often borderline gore-ish. He has a "suicide" section in his drawing category. Pretty lolzy stuff.

He is a great artist... I just wished he would be more... "sunshine and puppies" obviously it wouldn`t be the same. But I just don`t like the psychological effect dark and creepy things have on me. I prefer good and nice things, even if that speaks fragile things about me. I just know what works for me :3

You like creepy things Hypo ?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is awesomely bizarre.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
If you go to the artists website, you can clearly see it`s the common style he shows. His art is dark and often borderline gore-ish. He has a "suicide" section in his drawing category. Pretty lolzy stuff.

He is a great artist... I just wished he would be more... "sunshine and puppies" obviously it wouldn`t be the same. But I just don`t like the psychological effect dark and creepy things have on me. I prefer good and nice things, even if that speaks fragile things about me. I just know what works for me :3
I understand what you're saying but I highly doubt the imagery or content was decided arbitrarily. I'm not saying that I, for one, understand his specific artistic intent but I wouldn't ask him to compromise it either.

EDIT: After looking at his sketchbooks I'd say a lot of it has to do with self-alienation via modernity.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand what you're saying but I highly doubt the imagery or content was decided arbitrarily. I'm not saying that I, for one, understand his specific artistic intent but I wouldn't ask him to compromise it either.

EDIT: After looking at his sketchbooks I'd say a lot of it has to do with self-alienation via modernity.

Of course the imagery was not decided arbitrarily, this is the artists style. It`s what he does. And I would never ask him to compromise it either, I also said that if it wasn`t as it is, dark and creepy-ish, it would not be his work after all.

I just wish there was some sort of similar work on the streets that was more of a "sunshine and puppies" style, more appealing to the brainless masses, like me.