• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

EQ vs. Test/Masteron/Tren: Which is Better for a Cutting Cycle?

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

2:43 - We hear about bodybuilders with enlarged heart. Is the actual cause the intense training and large muscles. Not the PEDs.
5:10 - If you are still flat the day of competition, what would you recommend to do?
8:30 - Most outspoken or controversial bodybuilder of all time?
10:30 - When will strawberry ISOLYZE come out?
12:08 - I love eating sweet potatoes on prep, but they give me bloat and gas. However, recently I air fried them and I didn't get bloat or gas. Why is that?
13:20 - EQ as an addition for a cutting cycle, or better to stick to a test/mast/tren combination?
15:07 - Why don’t steroids come in more esters than what they were originally released as? Why deca and NPP why not nandrolone cypionate? Why boldenone undecylenate and not boldenone enanthate? It seems like we have every testosterone ester available but not for other compounds.
17:31 - If I haven't been to the gym in about a year and stopped dieting, would I be able to gain muscle back, while also losing body fat at the same time by being in a caloric deficit?
18:14 - Does telmisartan (or any BP medication you recommend) only lower BP at night and mornings. That's what my doctor said when in the morning i'm running 130/80 and evenings it sometimes creeps up in the 150s 160s.
19:15 - Anything wrong with corn as a primary carb source?
20:26 - On cycle what is the perfect reading for testosterone levels when getting a blood test?
21:57 - I used to workout legs 3 times a week but legs didnt grow but I got stronger.
I used your split and I have been training with full intensity once every 7th or 8th day they are still not growing but the upper body is growing. What am I doing wrong?
23:28 - How does a competitor know his tan is OK before you hit the stage? So many bad tans at the pro shows lately.

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

What should you add with TEST in the off-season for OPTIMAL off-season gains?