• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

eurotropin bloodwork

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
here is more bloodwork taken by a very well trusted friend.
199c4b3ddf310941d65c16660c6a76c5-1.jpg

DarkBeast

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How long have you personally been using euros? Current dosage and timing? Loving the numbers and I've been using euros myself for quite some time now..only 2IUs when cruising but up at 6IUs currently split 3x per day

TheShadow

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Nice results!! Love me some Euro. Been running 8iu ED for some time now.

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I have worked out all the different numbers I've seen posted from people, it looks like it's probably about two-thirds or maybe even slightly more the strength of Pharma.

TheShadow

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
If I have worked out all the different numbers I've seen posted from people, it looks like it's probably about two-thirds or maybe even slightly more the strength of Pharma.

Wow, saw Jordan Peters say on his site that nobody needs more than 6iu true pharma per day. Maybe I should back it off lol!

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
How long have you personally been using euros? Current dosage and timing? Loving the numbers and I've been using euros myself for quite some time now..only 2IUs when cruising but up at 6IUs currently split 3x per day
posting for some friends. just making sure we are sharing our results with everyone.

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
3f00d045a1bc6efece6f65d22dc88b7c-1.jpg
some bloodwork not sure if I posted prior. so in case I didn't I wanted to keep everyone updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

gospel

I thank you for sharing this unique example. I suppose that a mere test alone can certain go a long way, especially in today's modern society with its increased needs and desires overall. This is quite interesting. I had never even heard of Eurotropin before, but, of course, I do not leave the house much or ever go to the doctor for an exam. That may perhaps be why...

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
A good freind of mine is doing bloods on the eurotropin next week he will post the results here can't wait to see how his turn out.