• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Exhibition boxing – Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YouTuber Jake Paul will once again show his boxing skills in the ring against former MMA champion Tyron Woodley on August 29. Paul is currently on a 3-0 run for his boxing record. Former UFC welterweight champion Woodley has an MMA record of 19-7-1 with a knockout punch as his advantage. This bout is not a professional fight though but considered an amateur exhibition bout.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Contrary to my expectation of a knockout on either side, the bout went the full route to arrive on a split decision win for Jake Paul. Considering that Tyron Woodley is a professional MMA fighter and a striker at that Paul had proved that he is not just for show. However, I have not seen the entire fight so I cannot say that the bout was really authentic and not for show.