• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FireFox ?

Joeb23

Joeb23

Can anybody tell me how to adjust the screen size of my browser? I use firefox and on most websites much of the screen is cut off all time. You know like left to right needs to be wider. Any help is appreciated. :thumbsup2:

P

Pain

VIP
Have you tried restarting your pc?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had the same problem until I bought a widescreen. If that is not an issue you should go to your properties and settings and change your resolution.. Might help. Tech would probably know best.

Joeb23

Joeb23

I had the same problem until I bought a widescreen. If that is not an issue you should go to your properties and settings and change your resolution.. Might help. Tech would probably know best.

I think your right. I tried doing some research on multiple tech forums and many people experienced the same problems. Funny thing is my flat screen just broke and I got this old huge piece of junk monitor that I just plugged in temporarily and now is when I just started having this problem...

Pain, I tried restarting again as well but this time to no extent.

Thanks guys for suggestions and help!:wave:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im pretty sure you just have to change the resolution like Braaq suggested....