• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

funnyest thing i´ve seen in a while

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The reason he yelled is because some hardcore nascar fan told him to make sure he says it real loud. Brandon Frasier said that when the guy told him that he got nervous and wanted to make sure he said it loud enough so thats why he is saying it so loud.

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL that second vid was waaaaaaaaay better. I didn't find that first one funny at all.

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
The first vid wasn't funny at all...

The second video :49: Pain saved the thread!

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:49: that's a funny vid.. from Pain ..:49:

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i saw that thing with brendan fraser on jay leno and laugh for like 5 mins, guess not many have that sense of humor, that other vid also was funny but not that much

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I thought this was going to be a thread about you max.

/fail

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
max you consistently misspell little things like whatever (what ever) or funniest (funnyest) and i find it annoying.

neither vid was funny.

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
max you consistently misspell little things like whatever (what ever) or funniest (funnyest) and i find it annoying.

neither vid was funny.

Was thinking the same thing but he is from Iceland if that matters :dunnodude:

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^lol wut???

does iceland have a poor education system or something?

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^lol wut???

does iceland have a poor education system or something?
Come on man that's not necessary. Those were quite little faults and I think you still understood what he meant. :wutyousay:

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on man that's not necessary. Those were quite little faults and I think you still understood what he meant. :wutyousay:

obviously i still know what he meant. it's not like there's much else to talk about in this thread and when i read the title i thought i'd help a brother out because max often makes spelling errors that are clearly not typos. max funniest does not have a "y" in it :tiphat:

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
obviously i still know what he meant. it's not like there's much else to talk about in this thread and when i read the title i thought i'd help a brother out because max often makes spelling errors that are clearly not typos. max funniest does not have a "y" in it :tiphat:
Yes I got ya! But maybe you just should rearrange your thoughts and not be that cruel.

It's not easy to learn some foreign language perfectly (you also have to remember that he's from Iceland lol :bowroflarms:). Whatever. :techn9ne:

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i know that's why i was confused when tony told me he's from iceland, i thought english was the primary language for iceland. so when tony told me that i thought he was poking fun at iceland's eductational system or something.

but i here ya though i'll word things differently next time.