• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Good words for administration

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully this is the right spot for this thread, but I just wanted to give some credit to the administration around here. Had some questions I sent through pm before & they were answered back quick & they are easy to talk to as could be.

Some forums at other sites are not near as good about responding & it's obvious they stay on top of things around here. I try to always give a good word for those that deserve it. Thanks fellas!

CSOPOWER

CSOPOWER

Hopefully this is the right spot for this thread, but I just wanted to give some credit to the administration around here. Had some questions I sent through pm before & they were answered back quick & they are easy to talk to as could be.

Some forums at other sites are not near as good about responding & it's obvious they stay on top of things around here. I try to always give a good word for those that deserve it. Thanks fellas!
I agree 100% . That's why I am doing major research before joining any run of the mill forum. It is a unique as well as a gratifying surprise when you are greeted with timely and respectful words.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely agree. Some great folks we have here running the forum. I've always had my questions answered in a timely fashion and if I have ever had an issue it has been immediately taken care of. Great guys!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this the best forum for bodybuilding.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks guys! We have many great people here and you guys are all like family to me!

johnjohn

johnjohn

Agreed with original post definitely a great group of guys here

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great guys here, I agree. Great sponsors!

Before I joined I used to lurk around and read all the updates and gossip. lol

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Love the feedback you all. I'm going to try & get a lilttle more involved with the threads in the future. Been busy lately, but I'm making time for sure from now on!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Talk is a great admin ... too kaigold. Mm rule!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love everyone here. different kind of bodybuilding site.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks so much for the kind words! This site has been a passion of mine for a very long time! It would not still be here if it was not for members and sponsors like you guys!

If you ever want any type of addition to the site just let me know and we will do what we can! I always want to make this place better for everyone!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Def like family

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Def like family
That is exactly how I feel! I have got some real friends here, like brothers! Sure we get our share of douchebags every so often that usually come and go but most members here and sponsors are really good and honest people.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Totally agree TA

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Best board with a community left on the internet