• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Great article on benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

It is too big to copy and paste the article, so I will provide a link.

Trans-Resveratrol

Last edited by a moderator:
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Isn't i-force supposed to be coming out with trans-resveratrol product? I believe I saw that they had it as a trial on bodybuilding.com

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Yes they are but it does not have the other ingredents that Stoked and Post Cycle Support has. Trans-Resveratrol on it own has a poor delivery system:xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I know that anabolic inovations has this in their pct and they put this in the new 6-oxo extreme. I didnt think it was that important but the more I read about it, it seems pretty legit.

anaboliod

anaboliod

Resveratrol has a problem though, and it concerns its bioavailability. When you consume resveratrol it is absorbed adequately into the blood stream but after that it is very quickly sulfated and glucuronidated by enzymes. What this means is that it is transformed into inactive derivatives meant for elimination from the body. To get an active quantity of resveratrol into the body you have to overcome this problem. This is done by simultaneously ingesting compounds (quercetin and piperine) that will use up these enzymes preferentially, leaving the resveratrol free to circulate in the body. A large dose must also be taken, as the enzyme blocking will only be partially effective.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anyone have any experience with the stuff?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Resveratrol has a problem though, and it concerns its bioavailability. When you consume resveratrol it is absorbed adequately into the blood stream but after that it is very quickly sulfated and glucuronidated by enzymes. What this means is that it is transformed into inactive derivatives meant for elimination from the body. To get an active quantity of resveratrol into the body you have to overcome this problem. This is done by simultaneously ingesting compounds (quercetin and piperine) that will use up these enzymes preferentially, leaving the resveratrol free to circulate in the body. A large dose must also be taken, as the enzyme blocking will only be partially effective.

Both Stoked and Post Cycle Support contain quercetin and piperine.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

does anyone have any experience with the stuff?

I use Stoked on a daily basis and many more are doing the same. Besides the test boosting and estrogen reducing it is also a great antioxidant and improves sleep quality:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I orderes some from TSN and also ordered kre-alkalyn to try it outt

anaboliod

anaboliod

thank you! I will definitely look into those products!:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I believe you will be pleased with it:xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stoked looks like a good product, I'd also combine it with some naringen, or just drink a glass of red wine and eat some grapes/grapefruit with it as well. Not sure if anybody has ever heard you aren't supposed to take medications with grape juice, but it's due to the inhibition of cytochrome P450 isoenzymes which causes too high a bioavailability for the drug.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Stoked looks like a good product, I'd also combine it with some naringen, or just drink a glass of red wine and eat some grapes/grapefruit with it as well. Not sure if anybody has ever heard you aren't supposed to take medications with grape juice, but it's due to the inhibition of cytochrome P450 isoenzymes which causes too high a bioavailability for the drug.

Yes that is true I have seen stickers on bottles saying do not take this medication with grape fruit or juice:xyxthumbs: