• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

Havoc banned ?

shivsiddh

Sorry if there has already been a thread for this, cause i tried looking and i didnt see one, but Is havoc really banned now ?

I wanted to order some, but i checked a bunch of websites and all of them say that its out of stock. So if this is true, do you know any other product similar to Havoc, Epistane maybe? i really liked havoc though sigh

Also i didnt know wht section to start this thread in, so i just started it here, since i saw another Ph thread here, abt protodrol.

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all pro-hormones are banned. havoc = epistane

all that stuff is gone (hdrol, pplex etc)

shivsiddh

$74 dollars? fuck that lol .. i bought my first one for $35

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it banned in US only? because it looks like it's still available in Europe.

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF!
I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS!..wow..so fucking gay..oh well..maybe clones will come out..havoc was the best! no reason to ban them!

shivsiddh

I swear that wasnt out of stock when I posted that! Damnit!

lol i while reading ur protodrol thread, i came across tfsupplements.com and i checked and saw havoc, and i was like SWEET they have it for $30 and then i went to buy it and it said that its out of stock, so i went to supplementwarehouse.com and even that website said its out of stock, therefore i started looking around and i couldn't find it anywhere

oh well, is epistane exactly the same ? and has anyone tried it ?

Comin_Up

why everyone sayin its banned? H-drol and all that is available. tfsupplements.com says they have it in stock

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
check out the forum on tfsupp. they trade/sell section on there is very good and has a lot of prohormones