• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight boxing – Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
July 24th is the tentative date of the rematch of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and former undefeated champion Deontay Wilder. The fight is on the order of a judge ruling on the rematch clause of Wilder. The champion was supposed to square off with Anthony Joshuah for a unification of the belts but the judge intervened and so the rematch is a go. Fury said he is aiming to bloat up to 300 pounds for more strength.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The trilogy of heavyweights Fury and Wilder may be postponed due to covid. There is an outbreak of covid in the camp of Fury that authorities are looking into. However, the promoter Top Rank has no statement on the rumored postponement. They are monitoring the health of the people within the camp of Fury. Hopefully the fight will proceed on the schedule date.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is sad news for the trilogy of Fury and Wilder. After the news on the outbreak of covid in the camp of Fury now comes the news that Fury himself is positive of covid. This will certainly cause a postponement of his bout with Wilder. But hopefully Fury will easily recover to reset the bout in an earlier date in September.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's official, The Fury-Wilder Trilogy is cursed!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The trilogy of Fury and Wilder is postponed and the new date is October 9. The postponement is due to the covid contamination not only of the camp of Fury but also Fury himself. It was previously planned for a September reset but it seems that covid is not an easy ailment to treat so more time is given for Fury for his recovery. I just hope that the postponement will not affect the training of the 2 heavyweight boxers.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The trilogy of Fury and Wilder is postponed and the new date is October 9. The postponement is due to the covid contamination not only of the camp of Fury but also Fury himself. It was previously planned for a September reset but it seems that covid is not an easy ailment to treat so more time is given for Fury for his recovery. I just hope that the postponement will not affect the training of the 2 heavyweight boxers.

If this is a marketing strategy, I have to give it to them, it is a good one. But if not, I wish a quick recovery to everyone affected.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If this is a marketing strategy, I have to give it to them, it is a good one. But if not, I wish a quick recovery to everyone affected.

Get some sympathy in there so that more people can buy tickets and order the fight. It is a good tactic.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Get some sympathy in there so that more people can buy tickets and order the fight. It is a good tactic.

I know right. That is why I find the whole thing suspicious.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

We have been waiting for like two years for this one fight. This is beyond crazy.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

We have been waiting for like two years for this one fight. This is beyond crazy.

I can't believe it has been that long! Something needs to be done asap.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

2020 went by just like that. Covid-19 helped with keeping our minds off other things.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

2020 went by just like that. Covid-19 helped with keeping our minds off other things.

Covid is a bitch! I can't believe it is still here.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know they said that Covid-19 is not going anywhere. It is here to stay.