• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hey guys

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry, I couldn't find an appropriate place to make this thread, so I put it here. I gotta question about musle insertions. I have been told that my triceps are huge. Not to boast in the gym, but when I pick up a weight, my tris do look pretty bulgy and big in the light lol. I recently leearned about muscle insertions(never paid attention to them before), and I'm confused. I can't picture it for some reason. The anatomy of the triceps is hard to picture for me. I can say one thing. When I straighten my arm all the way out, my outer tricep is closer to my shoulder than my elbow. I don't really know about these insertions, but I don't want to find out that mine are shitty, cuz i thought I had big triceps. Someone please help me.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
o well thanks achilles, but my question wasn't solely about the anatomy. I'm bulking, so that's why I can't see my anatomy. I was more wondering about if I have a good tricep insertion if my short head feels really close to my elbow, and my outer head is closer to my shuolders...