• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

it´s been a while so here are new pics

RoyceGracie

RoyceGracie

WOW! I am going to go on a limb here and ask you if you followed Phil Heath's training and diet cause you are leaps and bounds ahead from la........nope just kidding haaahaaahahaa.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i took better pics from my camera, also this might be the 12 weeks out pics cuz i´m shooting for the fitness comp wich is 18 weeks away but if i´m ready in 12 weeks i might do the bbing show wich is b4 the fitness comp.

frontdoublebicepseq4-1.jpg

frontlatspreaduc9-1.jpg

reardoublebicepsrg7-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
You need some chest mass mate.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont get it, your weights increased day after day, and i see same body as always

something is wrong, i just heard IS tip, move the weights with your head, feel the muscle, all you have done this pass offseason havent worked, so, time for a change

but 1 thing is clear, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER SURRENDER

also, he might have lied, but, he is part from the mecca, as ron paul, jailbait and miamiracing stories, you know tech poster.. ;) max for VIP again !_!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont get it, your weights increased day after day, and i see same body as always

something is wrong, i just heard IS tip, move the weights with your head, feel the muscle, all you have done this pass offseason havent worked, so, time for a change

but 1 thing is clear, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER SURRENDER

also, he might have lied, but, he is part from the mecca, as ron paul, jailbait and miamiracing stories, you know tech poster.. ;) max for VIP again !_!
again???? lol i know its non of my buisness what happened to max, but what do you ahev to do to get kick out of VIP???

max, those pics look alot better, your back looks pretty good you need a bigger neck to match your body lol, your arms look pretty good man just need more chest, good job buddy keep at it!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
again???? lol i know its non of my buisness what happened to max, but what do you ahev to do to get kick out of VIP???

imagine you claim you can deadlift with your weenie

now, imagine what is max log's about

but ey, its funny.. !_!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New pics are better.I have to admit that your arms actually look pretty good..also upper back.You are showing some nice muscularity there.Just keep working hard:xyxthumbs:
Dont post new pics until you have trained for 3 months atleast.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New pics are better.I have to admit that your arms actually look pretty good..also upper back.You are showing some nice muscularity there.Just keep working hard:xyxthumbs:
Dont post new pics until you have trained for 3 months atleast.

i´m doing a 20 week cut so i´ll just post pics 4 weeks out then

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max Only post pics max if you truly think you have changed and put in the work....or your just gonna get flamed here man.

But all the best with the cut

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok thanks beau much appriciated, this cut will be better than all of the cuts i´ve done in the past. why i ain´t gonna cheat so i´m mentally there, so exspect great

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max Only post pics max if you truly think you have changed and put in the work....or your just gonna get flamed here man.

But all the best with the cut

dude he is a kid on roids, if your progression WITHOUT roids is NULL, dont buy steroids ffs have some commong sense..

flames here are NEEDED i would say in both cases, either if he is LYING US again, or risking his health senseless

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude he is a kid on roids, if your progression WITHOUT roids is NULL, dont buy steroids ffs have some commong sense..

flames here are NEEDED i would say in both cases, either if he is LYING US again, or risking his health senseless

I didnt say shit about roids :wutyousay: if hes on them or not i dont give a shit...im saying dont post pics of yourself looking the same or worse every damn week. I feel bad for the guy cause he sets himself up. He can say hes not cheating and post the same pics over and over but hes obviously doing something wrong if hes truly trying to get cut cause he never changes. My advice to him was to stop posting pictures till he improves.

Your post made no sense death :dunnodude:

A

active_transport

please post max, its been about time, i really want to see your new progress pics, pleeeezz

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man I'm not posting anything negative in here..i'd feel like an asshole..but I will say..your double bicep is good dude...just keep having fun