• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Puritysource Bodybuilding Labs

Just placed a order with psl

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
It's not my first order and defiantly not the last just wanted to give them a shout out for there excellent customer service within 3 hrs of placing my order I had confirmation number and answers to ? I had I was amazed how fast they respond I'll do a follow up on this thread when pack lands everyone should give them a try always surprise sales auction's and great combo pack discounts

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
absolutely glad to here everything has gone very smooth!
thank you for the update and review MM!

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
MM, please keep us posted when your recieve your td. tha ks again

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Looks like it will land by weekend so under 10 days picks to come soon and yes I'll order agin asap thanks macedog u are a great rep and show professionalism with ever email you truly show how much Psl values there customers

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I recived pack today I swear there discreet packing gets better with every order this time it was just beautiful no way to tell what it was. You guys are the best. My order was 100℅ and I'm very happy y'all have me as a life time customer thank u psl

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes psl is now my go to! Very fast and great customer service and quality! Thank you guys for being so trust worthy!

DarkBeast

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I recived pack today I swear there discreet packing gets better with every order this time it was just beautiful no way to tell what it was. You guys are the best. My order was 100℅ and I'm very happy y'all have me as a life time customer thank u psl

discretion was always my biggest concern in the past..had some bad experiences with other companies not doing their due diligence

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

discretion was always my biggest concern in the past..had some bad experiences with other companies not doing their due diligence

I hear that brother the old brown enylope with no padding 3 busted vials leak and u have to pick it up at post office and explain the oil stains on the pack that sucks

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
thanks MM, appreciate the kind words and glad everything arrived in a timely manner!

DarkBeast

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I hear that brother the old brown enylope with no padding 3 busted vials leak and u have to pick it up at post office and explain the oil stains on the pack that sucks

WOW thats even worse than my story

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Had to re-up agin I needed some proviron for a great freind of mine like 300 tabs .I have used Psl (ep) many times and was never disappointed.so me and my Buddy were crusing the Psl web Site clicked on the proviron icon to order 6 packs.then I scrolled the page down a little bit more and I saw it. Bulk tabs so I clicked on the 1000 tab price and. BOOM I can't believe I forgot about bulk deals .the price was great and at that price I could not resist it so we ordered the bulk 1000 tabs we will split it between us.
So if u guys are wanting a bulk price on any items on the web site it's there I recommend using it.

Thanks once agin psl

Last edited: