• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Kai greene o.O whaaa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah its well known he does that kind of......things, just like many other bbers, and regular ppl like Flex.

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
10 years from now i dont wanna look back and be like " kai green was one of the best bodybuilders of all time, let me show you his pics......... uh oh.... " lol

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's not even the worst stuff he's done...

Batmanx007

Ok, I've heard about the grapefruit (purposely tried not to see a grapefruit demonstration), but is it me, or is this just not right?

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
not another thread on kai's activities outside bodybuilding :disgust:

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mods, please?
this is the kind of stuff i was referring to in the other thread.
:disgust:

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus, yeah, I see what you mean.

Now I feel sorry for starting the other thread about this.

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the first pic he looks just like a female bodybuilder and in the second pic he has no balls or penis....conclusion....Kai Green is a female!

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just give it a rest people. We all know what Kai does outside of BBing and everyone has voiced their opinion of it. I don't think we need to bang on about it any more really. You either like Kai the BBer or you don't - if what he does outside the sport bothers you then that's up to you.

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Old news...and who cares?

If it pays, let him do it. And actually I don't think he does that stuff anymore.

Zviko

I really don't think it's right that some people go out of their way to bring out people's personal lives especially Kai this past week everytime i go on a Kai thread it's always these pictures of him. I like Kai the guys gone through a lot of shit. These posts are moving from the subject of bodybuilding

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I really don't think it's right that some people go out of their way to bring out people's personal lives especially Kai this past week everytime i go on a Kai thread it's always these pictures of him. I like Kai the guys gone through a lot of shit. These posts are moving from the subject of bodybuilding

i didnt go out of my way... actually i was looking at pics on this board of kai and then i googled kai on a different tab just to see his bbing pics and that popped up so i was suprized. you guys are just getting all sad coz you like kai greene, i like him too. he's one of the best. i am an artist and i appreciate his artistic posing. i love hearing that guy talk on the radio. i heard he did some shit but i didnt mean to stumble across his naked ass lol

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i know he has gone through a lot of shit, but you guys are making it seem like he had to force himself to take those shots and do those gay things..... he couldnt get a job at a gym or personal training? im sure he was just like " fuck it, that would be easy as hell " and he made some quick bucks. stop feeling sorry for the guy, he's winning competitions and he is making tons of money, improving by leaps and bounds, magazine covers, tons of fans (im one of those fans but that doesnt mean im going to condone every gay shit he does ) , he couldve just slang dope like big vic lol he liked doing gay shit, get over it, people are gonna talk about it.

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
not another thread on kai's activities outside bodybuilding :disgust:

its not outside of bodybuilding, search for bodybuilding stuff on google and you will stumble across gay stuff. i searched for kai. stop getting all sad.

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
These pics are old, you can tell by his physique. As far as I'm concerned we don't need another thread about this and it's a non-issue in terms of how good of a bodybuilder he is or will become.

/thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.