• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Khabib Nurmagomedov and Max Holloway fight for the belt of Conor McGregor

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
8e33dde95f3ea3c7049a91048d2a5ab9-1.jpg

It's now official from Dana White, UFC president, that UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor had been stripped of his belt due to inactivity. His last fight was when he won the lightweight belt from Eddie Alvarez in November 2016.

Khabib Nurmagomedov was to originally face Tony Ferguson for the interim lightweight title but Ferguson had suffered a knee problem that he withdrew from the fight. In just 6 days to go, Max Holloway saved the day for UFC. Holloway is UFC featherweight champion at 145 pounds and he will be fighting Khabib for the lightweight belt at 155 pounds. If Holloway wins then he will be the 2nd man to hold 2 championship belts that was done by McGregor in 2016. The Holloway-Nurmagomedov lightweight championship fight is on April 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight is on Saturday night and the betting has Khabib Nurmagomedov at -450 in the betting odds. It's not much of the skills but Nurmagomedov is the favorite because Max Holloway is just a replacement and had only 6 days to prepare for the fight. However, one pundit said that even if Holloway has enough time for the preparation, Nurmagomedov will still be the odds on favorite because of his fighting style as a grappler and also because he has not lost a round in all of his 25 wins. My bet is a toss up although very, very slightly for Holloway because he is a good striker and has proven his stamina while Nurmagomedov has not fought for longer than 3 rounds.