• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Laboratory Tests Of Medication

jasonhill800

jasonhill800

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
NapsGear is the leading and most trusted provider of high quality, affordable medications.

We have always been known for having exceptional quality products and tremendous inventory including those innovative products you can't find at any other place.

Independent laboratory testing and quality control reviews are permanently conducted by EU independent laboratories to ensure the superior quality of all napsgear.org products.

We will be placing the laboratory report files here and update this thread regularly as new test results become available

Reactions: Richardbrown
jasonhill800

jasonhill800

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Primobol 5 (Pharmaqo lab)

Pharamqo primobol5mg report 10603

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
killer man. Love it

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: KaiGold

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Real deal.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: KaiGold and jasonhill800
jasonhill800

jasonhill800

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Laboratory Tests from Napsgear.org

NapsGear is the leading and most trusted provider of high quality, affordable medications. We have always been known for having exceptional quality products and tremendous inventory including those innovative products you can`t find at any other place. Independent laboratory testing and quality control reviews are permanently conducted by EU independent laboratories to ensure the superior quality of all napsgear.org products. We will be placing the laboratory report files here and update this page regularly as new test results become available.

Reactions: Richardbrown