• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

March on Washington for Ron Paul?

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
towards the end of the this video, Ron Paul said we need something big to happen. he suggests a march on Washington. :hsughr:

Im in.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I'd be interested in going, as long as it's not that soon.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Early discussion has it maybe mid June. I'm actually surprised though Ron came out and asked for this.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
June sounds good to me.

For the march to succeed, there needs to be several months of promotion.

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
June is good for me. Do you think it would be possible to break the 1 million mark for people taking part in the march?

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more surprised I am that Ron's taking things this far. My thoughts? Fuck yeah.

Though I think if it is focused on "Ron Paul" it might cut back on the attendance, maybe they could just make it against the government/media. But it it's around mid June, I'll fly down to be in it. Something like this is once in a lifetime.

With a few months of promotion, this could be very very big. I'm confident that they can organize it, look at the results of the tea party.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more surprised I am that Ron's taking things this far. My thoughts? Fuck yeah.

Though I think if it is focused on "Ron Paul" it might cut back on the attendance, maybe they could just make it against the government/media. But it it's around mid June, I'll fly down to be in it. Something like this is once in a lifetime.

With a few months of promotion, this could be very very big. I'm confident that they can organize it, look at the results of the tea party.
an anti-government rally would not turn out well. we'd have every crazy group show up.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
it'll be interesting to see what comes of this. whether it happens or not.