• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

Marko Savolainen :freak:

Pain

VIP

2ql5o9g-1.jpg

2vn505i-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good physique....in another thread dedicated to this guy there are more pics of him and how he is now.....i think kidney damage is the culprit of him retiring from bodybuilding

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember reading awhile back about his serious health problems. I saw some SCARY pics of him then, looking sick, NOT in a good way.....

Looked scrawny as hell.
:uhoh2:

Anyways, here's a few from Marko during his better days.

Attachments

• marko.jpg
    marko.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 486
  • marko2.jpg
    marko2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 506
  • bic2.jpg
    bic2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 455

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_xRd9OurRtM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_xRd9OurRtM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the offseason pics look a bit rough :p haha but his competition physique is great!

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some old pictures of Marko!

aaron clark a few hours before 2014 ny pro.jpg aaron clark a few hours before 2014 ny pro 2.jpg 2014 ny pro comp 1.jpg

Attachments

• img_13_8.jpg
    img_13_8.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 662
  • marco (2).jpg
    marco (2).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 524
  • Savolainen.jpg
    Savolainen.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 938

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Marko had mountain sized biceps. And a thickness resembling a brick wall. Awesome.