• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Middleweight boxing title bout – Jermell Charlo vs Brian Castano

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The AT&T Center is the venue for the defense of Jermell Charlo of his WBC, WBA, and IBF middleweight belts on July 17. Charlo has a fight record of 34-1 with 18 KOs while the challenger Brian Castano is undefeated with 17 wins, 1 draw and 12 KOs. There is no pomp and pageantry for now but the betting will soon show the champion to be the favorite because of his devastating KO punch.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jermell Charlo is very confident that he can easily beat Brian Castano by saying “I’m the man to beat at 154, nobody messes with me.” Charlo is a -250 in the betting odds while Castano is the underdog at +200. However, an upset cannot be discounted because he is undefeated with 17 wins and 12 KOs which can be a factor when the fight goes to the middle rounds.

* You might be confused about Charlo. Jermell is the twin brother of another boxer named Jermall Charlo.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jermell Charlo is very confident that he can easily beat Brian Castano by saying “I’m the man to beat at 154, nobody messes with me.” Charlo is a -250 in the betting odds while Castano is the underdog at +200. However, an upset cannot be discounted because he is undefeated with 17 wins and 12 KOs which can be a factor when the fight goes to the middle rounds.

* You might be confused about Charlo. Jermell is the twin brother of another boxer named Jermall Charlo.

I can't believe this ended in a split decision. is it me or did Castano outbox Charlo?

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Basically I won the fight," Castaño said."There were some rounds that he hit me, no doubt about it. He hit me hard but I won the fight. I feel like the judges robbed Brian the win so that Charlo can keep the titles.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The unexpected happened. The title fight between Charlo and Castano ended in a draw. It was a disappointment for those awaiting who will be the undisputed welterweight champion. The split draw had 1 judge scoring even at 114-114 while the other 2 judges had a different winner hence the draw. Charlo had more significant hits but Castano did more hits. Maybe a rematch will be in the offing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was a controversial split decision. People are going to be talking about this for a while.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was a controversial split decision. People are going to be talking about this for a while.

This is not going to go away that easily. The judges messed up.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You think they were paid to issue those exact scores? I wouldn't be surprised. I mean the sport is worth a ton of money.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You think they were paid to issue those exact scores? I wouldn't be surprised. I mean the sport is worth a ton of money.

I would not put anything past them. They are capable of anything.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's new? People have been fixing sports since time immemorial.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ain't that the truth right there?

This is what's ruining the sport. That is why youtubers are now fighting professional boxers.

Someone needs to expose the corruption. It is going to destroy the sport if it is not taken care of.

Almost all the top officials are on the take so it will be pretty hard to deal with the vice.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ain't that the truth right there?

This is what's ruining the sport. That is why youtubers are now fighting professional boxers.

Someone needs to expose the corruption. It is going to destroy the sport if it is not taken care of.

Almost all the top officials are on the take so it will be pretty hard to deal with the vice.

Unfortunately that is the case but that doesn't mean we should give up.