• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

MOTY 08 FINAL (Winner = IronSlave)

MOTY FINAL

• Total voters

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This shouldn't be about what avatars members have but what they have done for the forum in 08. I really hope people understand this.

Exactly the point that I have been making.

My vote goes for IS, I think the reason is obvious.

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This shouldn't be about what avatars members have but what they have done for the forum in 08. I really hope people understand this.

It was just a joke about avatar :wutyousay:

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks to those who voted for me, and those that didnt, may god have mercy on your soul :keke: just joking

Man... this one is really close

Bhana

Either way, you guys should be proud to make it to teh finals!

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

word.

this is unequivocally and without hesitation a vote for Ironslave.

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks alex, KamilSz, Lionheart, mvsf1, pGhi, Rageking, samutown for voting on me
Its greatly appreciated :tiphat:

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regardless of the out come of the winner, may the best man win :tiphat: with great support from the Musclemecca crew.

Its a great honor to be up there in the final four :tiphat:

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave. The knowledge and reasoned debate he brings to the forum is invaluable for creating a MM that doesn't diminish into just another BBing forum.

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a tough decision as I could make an argument for each. In the end though, I vote Ironslave. As Tim said, he really sets this forum apart with his science based knowledge and debates. He is very respectful too. I think everyone up there has been great to the forum but for the purpose of coming here for bodybuilding information, Ironslave takes the cake.