• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My last bulking pictures.

frezzy

frezzy

wow man...very impressive keep it up!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are you stats as of now? you've been cutting for quite some time.

HATER

HATER

What are you stats as of now? you've been cutting for quite some time.

my stats have changed alot.. i'm currently weighing in at about 225-227......cut down from 282ish... i havent really been super strict on the diet, just taking it easy and giving my self some time while taking this weight off, after all, i'm not preparing for a show so i'm not in a hurry, i do plan to do a very clean bulk and try and add on about 20-30 lbs starting next week, see how i look and feel, and go form there, my mind keeps on changing, i'm never sticking to one thing, you know,

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my stats have changed alot.. i'm currently weighing in at about 225-227......cut down from 282ish... i havent really been super strict on the diet, just taking it easy and giving my self some time while taking this weight off, after all, i'm not preparing for a show so i'm not in a hurry, i do plan to do a very clean bulk and try and add on about 20-30 lbs starting next week, see how i look and feel, and go form there, my mind keeps on changing, i'm never sticking to one thing, you know,

I for one can't wait to see the progress. You have incredible genetics, from the look of your first pic at 145lbs you would never have guessed you would have become the monster you did. The fact that you did all that natty is impressive too, don't keep us in the dark for too long broskie and hook us up with some pics pronto :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very admirable hater. 3.5 years of toil and eating and it shows man that is an awesome transformation. that's a real bodybuilder right there. keep it up and seriously post us some pics man!!!

P

patucas

really impressive transformation, you are my hero! ;)

HATER

HATER

really impressive transformation, you are my hero! ;)

lol thanx , if i can inspire you , then that's awsome to hear, but if you're joking :linedrunk:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We want pics.. We need to see the beast you have created.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

bobbaloo

Incredible progress--hats off to you

T

ttorelli

WOW bro you are huge compared to where you started. I gotta get in on this.