• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 52: Are dairy products bad in a cutting phase?

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1) Prosl am 57 yrs old but certainly don't look it. I'm either 100% dedicated to the gym and body or not at all. I wish I could find a happy medium but....At any rate, I referenced this site when planning each of my 3 cycles, starting slow with just Test E, and cycled with PCT my first 2 cydes starting a couple years before Covid hit. My 3rd and last cycle I did not do PCT and planned on continuing self administered TRT at 5ml twice a week with Arimidex at 5mg twice a week. Then Covid hit and gyms closed. The problem is, I stopped TRT. My balls shrunk and sex drive is gone.. I just started TRT again a few weeks ago. I feel some drive coming back. I will get labs soon to see where I am. Can things return to normal with lifetime TRT from here on out, or at least until I'm too old to give a shit? My test levels were naturally low with my baseline testosterone levels at 300 prior to my first cycle. I plan on starting cardio soon to burn some unwanted fat and then back to the gym. I won't cycle until I get to a certain point, probably next year. Thank you in advance for your professional opinion. Rick asked by rasmis

2) I am wondering about a PCT cycle for coming off of 3 years of blast and cruise. I have only used Test E and nothing else. My highest cycle during blast was 500mg for 8 weeks and I go down to 200mg. I'm 5'10" and at 180lbs. I'm very lean not too sure of bodyfat. I would like to attempt coming off and would like to have some guidance on a proper PCT cycle. What would you recommend? A combination of Clomid and Nolvadex and an AI and maybe HCG?? I have done the simple 4 week PCT years ago without issue using domid. But now I just want to be sure I'm getting enough info and proper info from pros asked by Gainz

3) My question is regarding dairy. More specifically lactose. Are dairy products bad in a cutting

phase? asked by buffjojo

4) I wanted to run this stack by you I was going to run for my first bulk.400mg test c a week for Bweeks300mg tren acetate a week for 6wks3 to 400mg of oxymethalon a week for 6ks400mg of deca a week for 8wksI was going to take half mg of arimadex every other day and also run a post cycle of closed and tamoxifen for a couple of weeks. I have the dosage for that written down somewhere. Just wanted some thoughts. Thanks asked by RonnieChambers

5) So I have done 2 cycles of sus, deca, and EQ stacked, got good results, I have taken almost 2 months off and am ready to try and tone since I was powerlifting for strength previously, now I'd like to be able to take my shirt off and not have all this fat. I was thinking of getting sus250,deca phen, and winstrol 10 pills, does this stack make sense or is there a better stack I should do, I'm trying to educate myself and have been spending hours of reading but still not sure what my best options are, any feedback would be great, also is pharmago a decent company to purchase from? Thanks fellas asked by Noob2gear

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org